(90%) School of Economy and Management Wuhan, China
Central China Normal University
RePEc:edi:dmhzncn (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Nottingham Centre for Research on Globalisation and Economic Policy Nottingham, United Kingdom
School of Economics
University of Nottingham
(44) 0115 951 5620
(0115) 951 4159
University Park, Nottingham NG7 2RD
RePEc:edi:cgnotuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Shubin Yang & Sandra Lancheros & Chris Milner, 2019. "Technological catch-up to the national and regional frontier: Firm-level evidence for India," Discussion Papers 2019-06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
RePEc:kap:openec:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s11079-020-09595-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2019-03-25. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2019-03-25. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2019-03-25. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2019-03-25. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2019-03-25. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2019-03-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shubin Yang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.