Report NEP-EFF-2019-03-25This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Boehm & Ezra Oberfield, 2018. "Misallocation in the Market for Inputs: Enforcement and the Organization of Production," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2018-04, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Xiao-Yan Liu & Li-Qiu Liu & Bai-Chen Xie & Michael G. Pollitt, 2018. "Does environmental heterogeneity affect the productive efficiency of grid utilities in China?," Working Papers EPRG 1820, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Shubin Yang & Sandra Lancheros & Chris Milner, 2019. "Technological catch-up to the national and regional frontier: Firm-level evidence for India," Discussion Papers 2019-06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Manuel Llorca & Pavan Khetrapal & Tripta Thakur, 2018. "Institutions and Performance of Regulated Firms: Evidence from Electric Utilities in the Indian States," Working Papers EPRG 1809, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Giovanni Dosi & Maria Enrica Virgillito & Xiaodan Yu, 2019. "The Wage-Productivity Nexus in the World Factory Economy," LEM Papers Series 2019/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 2019. "Quality and its Impact on Efficiency," LEM Papers Series 2019/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Helble, Matthias & Long, Trinh & Le, Trang, 2019. "Sectoral and Skill Contributions to Labor Productivity in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 929, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Loïc Levi & Laure Latruffe & Aude Ridier, 2019. "Farm performance and investment decisions: evidence from the French (Brittany) dairy sector," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 19-01, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Prempeh, Kwadwo Boateng & Peprah – Amankona, Godfred, 2018. "Does Working Capital Management Affect Profitability of Ghanaian Manufacturing Firms?," MPRA Paper 90183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GOTO Rei & KATO Hirotaka, 2019. "Hospital competition and technology adoption: An econometric analysis of imaging technology in Japan," Discussion papers 19013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bolboaca, Maria, 2019. "The Impact of Technological Change," Economics Working Paper Series 1902, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Sinan Küfeoglu & Niyazi Gündüz & Hao Chen & Matti Lehtonen, 2018. "Shadow Pricing of Electric Power Interruptions for Distribution System Operators in Finland," Working Papers EPRG 1825, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.