Kellogg Graduate School of Management Evanston, Illinois (United States)
2001 Sheridan Rd, Evanston, IL 60208
RePEc:edi:kgsnwus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Song Yao & Carl F. Mela, 2008. "A Dynamic Model of Sponsored Search Advertising," Working Papers 08-16, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Song Yao & Carl F. Mela, 2008.
"A Dynamic Model of Sponsored Search Advertising,"
08-16, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Tom Blake & Chris Nosko & Steven Tadelis, 2014.
"Consumer Heterogeneity and Paid Search Effectiveness: A Large Scale Field Experiment,"
NBER Working Papers
20171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Blake & Chris Nosko & Steven Tadelis, 2015. "Consumer Heterogeneity and Paid Search Effectiveness: A Large‐Scale Field Experiment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 83, pages 155-174, January.
- Cédric Argenton & Jens Prüfer, 2012.
"Search Engine Competition With Network Externalities,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 73-105.
- Argenton, C. & Prüfer, J., 2012. "Search engine competition with network externalities," Other publications TiSEM c76d07b9-7d86-42c4-9b47-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Weijia (Daisy) Dai & Michael Luca, 2016. "Effectiveness of Paid Search Advertising: Experimental Evidence," Harvard Business School Working Papers 17-025, Harvard Business School.
- Tom Blake & Chris Nosko & Steven Tadelis, 2014. "Consumer Heterogeneity and Paid Search Effectiveness: A Large Scale Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Song Yao & Carl F. Mela, 2008.
"Online Auction Demand,"
INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 861-885, 09-10.
- Jason Shachat & Lijia Wei, 2012.
"Procuring Commodities: First-Price Sealed-Bid or English Auctions?,"
INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 317-333, March.
- Jason Shachat, 2013. "Procuring Commodities: First Price Sealed Bid or English Auction?," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Jason Shachat, 2009. "Procuring Commodities: First Price Sealed Bid or English Auction?," Working Papers 0901, Xiamen Unversity, The Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics, Finance and Economics Experimental Laboratory, revised 26 Apr 2010.
- Jiang, Yuanchun & Shang, Jennifer & Liu, Yezheng & May, Jerrold, 2015. "Redesigning promotion strategy for e-commerce competitiveness through pricing and recommendation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 257-270.
- S. Sriram & Puneet Manchanda & Mercedes Bravo & Junhong Chu & Liye Ma & Minjae Song & Scott Shriver & Upender Subramanian, 2015. "Platforms: a multiplicity of research opportunities," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 141-152, June.
- Anja Lambrecht & Avi Goldfarb & Alessandro Bonatti & Anindya Ghose & Daniel Goldstein & Randall Lewis & Anita Rao & Navdeep Sahni & Song Yao, 2014. "How do firms make money selling digital goods online?," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 331-341, September.
- Ronald Peeters & Martin Strobel & Dries Vermeulen & Markus Walzl, 2016. "The Impact of the Irrelevant: Temporary Buy-Options and Bidding Behavior in Auctions," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Jason Shachat & Lijia Wei, 2012. "Procuring Commodities: First-Price Sealed-Bid or English Auctions?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 317-333, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Song Yao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.