|Department of Economics, College of Economics, Jinan University, NO. 601, Huangpu Street West, Guangzhou, China|
College of Economics Guangzhou, China
8620-8551-6511, Ext. 4303
Guangzhou, Guangdong Province 510632
RePEc:edi:cejnucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bin Wang & Yu Zheng, 2018. "A Model of Tournament Incentives with Corruption," Working Papers 872, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Wang, Bin, 2019. "Measuring the natural rate of interest of China: A time varying perspective," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 117-120.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bin Wang & Yu Zheng, 2018.
"A Model of Tournament Incentives with Corruption,"
872, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Zheng, Bingyong & Xiao, Junji, 2020. "Corruption and Investment: Theory and Evidence from China," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 40-54.
- Wang, Bin, 2019.
"Measuring the natural rate of interest of China: A time varying perspective,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 117-120.
- Doojav, Gan-Ochir & Gantumur, Munkhbayar, 2020. "Measuring the natural rate of interest in a commodity exporting economy: Evidence from Mongolia," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 199-218.
- Fu, Buben & Wang, Bin, 2020. "The transition of China's monetary policy regime: Before and after the four trillion RMB stimulus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 273-303.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bin Wang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.