Report NEP-HRM-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria De Paola & Francesca Gioia & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2018. "Teamwork, Leadership And Gender," Working Papers 201801, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Kajackaite, Agne & Sliwka, Dirk, 2018. "Prosocial Managers, Employee Motivation, and the Creation of Shareholder Value," IZA Discussion Papers 11789, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen Liang & Yili Hong & Bin Gu & Jing Peng, 2018. "Gender Wage Gap in Online Gig Economy and Gender Differences in Job Preferences," Working Papers 18-03, NET Institute.
- Böheim, René & Grübl, Dominik & Lackner, Mario, 2018. "Choking under Pressure: Evidence of the Causal Effect of Audience Size on Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 11761, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- María Victoria Anauati & Sebastian Galiani & Ramiro H. Gálvez, 2018. "Differences in Citation Patterns across Journal Tiers in Economics," NBER Working Papers 25101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liesa Schrand & Claudia Ascherl & Wolfgang Schaefers, 2018. "Performance Based Compensation for Real Estate Executives," ERES eres2018_135, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Haoyuan Liu & Wen Wen & Andrew B. Whinston, 2018. "Peer influence in the workplace: Evidence from an enterprise digital platform," Working Papers 18-08, NET Institute.
- Bin Wang & Yu Zheng, 2018. "A Model of Tournament Incentives with Corruption," Working Papers 872, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Averett, Susan L. & Bansak, Cynthia & Smith, Julie K., 2018. "Behind Every High Earning Man Is a Conscientious Woman: A Study of the Impact of Spousal Personality on Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 11756, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fulvio Castellacci & Clara Viñas-Bardolet, 2018. "Permanent contracts and job satisfaction in academia: Evidence from European countries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20181008, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.