Walter A. Haas School of Business Berkeley, California (United States)
University of California-Berkeley
545 Student Services Building # 1900, Berkeley, CA 94720-1900
RePEc:edi:habrkus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Khemani,Stuti & Chaudhary,Sarang & Scot,Thiago, 2020. "Strengthening Public Health Systems : Policy Ideas from a Governance Perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9220, The World Bank.
- Habyarimana,James Paul & Khemani,Stuti & Scot,Thiago, 2018. "Political Selection and Bureaucratic Productivity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8673, The World Bank.
- Caruso,German Daniel & Lucchetti,Leonardo Ramiro & Malasquez,Eduardo & Scot,Thiago & Castaneda, R. Andres, 2017. "But ? what is the poverty rate today? testing poverty nowcasting methods in Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8104, The World Bank.
- Emmanuel Skoufias & Renata Gukovas & Thiago Scot, 2016. "Cyclical Variations in Participation and Employment in Urban Brazil," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24952, The World Bank.
- Scot,Thiago & Rodella,Aude-Sophie, 2016. "Sifting through the Data : labor markets in Haiti through a turbulent decade (2001-2012)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7562, The World Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Scot,Thiago & Rodella,Aude-Sophie, 2016.
"Sifting through the Data : labor markets in Haiti through a turbulent decade (2001-2012),"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7562, The World Bank.
- Tillmann Heidelk, 2019. "The Returns to Education in the Context of a Natural Disaster: Evidence from the 2010 Earthquake in Haiti," Working Papers ECARES 2019-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thiago Scot should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.