|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(90%) International Bank for Reconstruction & Development (IBRD) Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:ibrdwus (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program (LACEEP)Turrialba, Costa Rica
RePEc:edi:laceecr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Du Bois, Rodrigo Salcedo & Macias, Miguel Angel Gutierrez, 2013. "Cooperation makes it happen? Groundwater management in Aguascalientes, Mexico: An experimental approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151139, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Swaminathan, Hema & Salcedo Du Bois, Rodrigo & Findeis, Jill L., 2010. "Impact of Access to Credit on Labor Allocation Patterns in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 555-566, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Du Bois, Rodrigo Salcedo & Macias, Miguel Angel Gutierrez, 2013.
"Cooperation makes it happen? Groundwater management in Aguascalientes, Mexico: An experimental approach,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
151139, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Najafi Alamdarlo, Hamed & Pourmozafar, Hosein & Vakilpoor, Mohamad Hasan, 2019. "Improving demand technology and internalizing external effects in groundwater market framework, case study: Qazvin plain in Iran," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 164-173.
- Swaminathan, Hema & Salcedo Du Bois, Rodrigo & Findeis, Jill L., 2010.
"Impact of Access to Credit on Labor Allocation Patterns in Malawi,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 555-566, April.
- Ma, Wanglin & Qiu, Huanguang & Fan, Yubing & Zhou, Xiaoshi, 2020. "The joint effects of ICT adoption and access to credit on household income in China," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304431, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2014. "Financial Inclusion, Gender Dimension, and Economic Impact on Poor Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-15.
- Edgar E. Twine & Elizaphan J. O. Rao & Isabelle Baltenweck & Amos O. Omore, 2019. "Are Technology Adoption and Collective Action Important in Accessing Credit? Evidence from Milk Producers in Tanzania," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 31(3), pages 388-412, July.
- Ghulam Hussain, A.K.M. & Nargis, Nigar & Ashiquzzaman, S.M. & Khalil, Fahad, 2019.
"The employment impact of microcredit program participation in Bangladesh: Evidence from a longitudinal household survey,"
World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 34-49.
- Hussain, A.K.M. Ghulam & Nargis, Nigar & Ashiquzzaman, S.M. & Khalil, Fahad, 2017. "The employment impact of microcredit program participation in Bangladesh: Evidence from a longitudinal household survey," GLO Discussion Paper Series 59, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Thanh-Tung Nguyen & Trung Thanh Nguyen & Ulrike Grote, 2020. "Credit and Ethnic Consumption Inequality in the Central Highlands of Vietnam," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 143-172, February.
- Thanh-Tung Nguyen & Trung Thanh Nguyen & Ulrike Grote, 2020. "Weather shocks, credit and production efficiency of rice farmers in Vietnam," TVSEP Working Papers wp-017, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Twine, Edgar & Rao, Elizaphan & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Omore, Amos, 2015. "Credit, Technology Adoption and Collective Action in Tanzania’s Smallholder Dairy Sector," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204198, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Larson, Donald F. & Gurara, Daniel Zerfu, 2013. "A conceptual model of incomplete markets and the consequences for technology adoption policies in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6681, The World Bank.
- Jebarajakirthy, Charles & Lobo, Antonio, 2015. "A study investigating attitudinal perceptions of microcredit services and their relevant drivers in bottom of pyramid market segments," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 39-48.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rodrigo Salcedo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.