Moritz A. Roth
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Banco de EspañaMadrid, Spain
RePEc:edi:bdegves (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Antoine Berthou & Sophie Haincourt & Marie-Elisabeth de la Serve & Ángel Estrada & Moritz A. Roth & Alexander Kadow, 2019. "Assessing the macroeconomic impact of Brexit through trade and migration channels," Occasional Papers 1911, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Moritz A. Roth, 2018. "International co-movements in recessions," Working Papers 1804, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Xu Bing & Moritz Roth & Daniel Santabárbara, 2019. "Impacto global de una desaceleración en China," Boletín Económico, Banco de España;Boletín Económico Homepage, issue DIC.
- Xu Bing & Moritz Roth & Daniel Santabárbara, 2019. "Global impact of a slowdown in China," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue DEC.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2018-03-19. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2019-06-17. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2019-06-17. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2018-03-19. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2019-06-17. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2018-03-19. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Moritz A. Roth should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.