|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(90%) Lietuvos BankasVilnius, Lithuania
: 22 40 08
22 15 01
Gedimino pr. 6, 2001 Vilnius
RePEc:edi:lbanklt (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Ekonomikos ir Verslo Administravimo Fakultetas Vilnius, Lithuania
: +370 5 236 6126
+370 5 236 6127
Saulëtekio al. 9, 10222 Vilnius
RePEc:edi:fecvult (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Michael Donadelli & Patrick Grüning & Aurelija Proskute, 2019. "Monetary policy, trade, and endogenous growth under different international financial market structures," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 57, Bank of Lithuania.
- Mihnea Constantinescu & Aurelija Proskute, 2018. "Firm heterogeneity and macroeconomic dynamics: a datadriven investigation," Bank of Lithuania Discussion Paper Series 7, Bank of Lithuania.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2018-06-18 2019-01-28. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2018-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2019-01-28. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2019-01-28. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2019-01-28. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2018-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2018-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2019-01-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aurelija Proskute should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.