|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2010 Graduate School of International Relations; International University of Japan (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Santosh Poudel & Koji Kotani, 2013. "Climatic impacts on crop yield and its variability in Nepal: do they vary across seasons and altitudes?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 327-355, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Santosh Poudel & Koji Kotani, 2013.
"Climatic impacts on crop yield and its variability in Nepal: do they vary across seasons and altitudes?,"
Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 327-355, January.
- MOHSEN, Adel Shakeeb & CHUA, Soo Y. & CHE SAB, Che Normee, 2016. "Determinants Of Agricultural Output In Syria," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra, vol. 19(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Gupta, Shreekant & Sen, Partha & Verma, Saumya, 2016. "Impact of Climate Change on Foodgrain Yields in India," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Samira Shayanmehr & Shida Rastegari Henneberry & Mahmood Sabouhi Sabouni & Naser Shahnoushi Foroushani, 2020. "Climate Change and Sustainability of Crop Yield in Dry Regions Food Insecurity," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(23), pages 1-24, November.
- Chalise, Sudarshan & Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S. & Sarker, Tapan, 2017. "A general equilibrium assessment of climate change–induced loss of agricultural productivity in Nepal," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 43-50.
- Barnwal, Prabhat & Kotani, Koji, 2013.
"Climatic impacts across agricultural crop yield distributions: An application of quantile regression on rice crops in Andhra Pradesh, India,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 95-109.
- Prabhat Barnwal & Koji Kotani, 2010. "Impact of variation in climatic factors on crop yield: A case of rice crop in Andhra Pradesh, India," Working Papers EMS_2010_17, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Andrea Karin Barrueto & Juerg Merz & Nicole Clot & Thomas Hammer, 2017. "Climate Changes and Their Impact on Agricultural Market Systems: Examples from Nepal," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(12), pages 1-16, November.
- Boon Teck Tan & Pei Shan Fam & R. B. Radin Firdaus & Mou Leong Tan & Mahinda Senevi Gunaratne, 2021. "Impact of Climate Change on Rice Yield in Malaysia: A Panel Data Analysis," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(6), pages 1-17, June.
- Raju Guntukula & Phanindra Goyari, 2020. "Climate Change Effects on the Crop Yield and Its Variability in Telangana, India," Studies in Microeconomics, , vol. 8(1), pages 119-148, June.
- R.B. Radin Firdaus & Zahri Hamat & Mohamad Shaharudin Samsurijan & Abdul Rais Abdul Latiff & Paramjit Singh Jamir Singh & Mohamad Haizzan Yahaya & Kumarashwaren Vadevelu, 2017. "Climate Change: A Review of Its Nexus with Rice Sector and Food Security in Malaysia," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(7), pages 331-344, July.
- Thi Dieu Linh Nguyen & Brent Bleys, 2021. "Applying Analytic Hierarchy Process to Adaptation to Saltwater Intrusion in Vietnam," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-16, February.
- Sangam Shrestha & Proloy Deb & Thi Bui, 2016. "Adaptation strategies for rice cultivation under climate change in Central Vietnam," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 15-37, January.
- Wang, Teng & Yi, Fujin & Liu, Huilin & Wu, Ximing & Zhong, Funing, 2021. "Can Agricultural Mechanization Have a Mitigation Effect on China's Yield Variability?," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315098, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Saumya Verma & Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen, 2020.
"Does Climate Change Make Foodgrain Yields More Unpredictable? Evidence from India,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Saumya Verma & Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen, 2020. "Does climate change make foodgrain yields more unpredictable? Evidence from India," Working papers 305, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen & Suchita Srinivasan, 2012.
"Impact of Climate Change on the Indian Economy-Evidence from Foodgrain Yields,"
218, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen & Suchita Srinivasan, 2014. "Impact Of Climate Change On The Indian Economy: Evidence From Food Grain Yields," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(02), pages 1-29.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen, 2012. "Impact Of Climate Change On The Indian Economy: Evidence From Foodgrain Yields," Working Papers id:5171, eSocialSciences.
- Aslihan Arslan & Eva-Maria Egger & Erdgin Mane & Vanya Slavchevska, 2021. "Climate shocks, agriculture, and migration in Nepal: Disentangling the interdependencies," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-131, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shanta Paudel Khatiwada & Wei Deng & Bikash Paudel & Janak Raj Khatiwada & Jifei Zhang & Yi Su, 2017. "Household Livelihood Strategies and Implication for Poverty Reduction in Rural Areas of Central Nepal," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(4), pages 1-20, April.
- Van Quang Do & Mai Lan Phung & Duc Toan Truong & Thi Thanh Trang Pham & Van Thanh Dang & The Kien Nguyen, 2021. "The Impact of Extreme Events and Climate Change on Agricultural and Fishery Enterprises in Central Vietnam," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-17, June.
- Tsegaye Ginbo, 2022. "Heterogeneous impacts of climate change on crop yields across altitudes in Ethiopia," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 170(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Nath, Hiranya K. & Mandal, Raju, 2018. "Heterogeneous Climatic Impacts on Agricultural Production: Evidence from Rice Yield in Assam, India," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 15(1), June.
- Shahzad Alvi & Faisal Jamil & Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2020. "Do Farmers Adapt to Climate Change? A Macro Perspective," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-12, June.
- Kulkarni, Kedar, 2021. "Quantifying Vulnerability of Crop Yields in India to Weather Extremes," 2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas 313879, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Acharya, Ram N. & C., Apar G. & Ward, Frank, 2018. "Optimal Management of a Climate Stressed Himalayan River Basin in Nepal," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266673, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Raju Mandal & Hiranya Nath, 2017. "Climate Change and indian Agriculture: Impacts on Crop Yield," Working Papers 1705, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Mubenga-Tshitaka, Jean-Luc & Gelo, Dambala & Dikgang, Johane & Mwamba, Muteba, 2021. "Panel threshold effect of climate variability on agricultural output in Eastern African countries," MPRA Paper 108721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Santosh Poudel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.