Glen P Peters
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
CICERO Senter for Klimaforskning Oslo, Norway
Universitetet i Oslo
: 22 85 87 50
22 85 87 51
Pb. 1129 Blindern, 0318 Oslo
RePEc:edi:cicerno (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Meng, Bo & Peters, Glen & Wang, Zhi, 2015. "Tracing CO2 emissions in global value chains," IDE Discussion Papers 486, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Dabo Guan & Xin Su & Qiang Zhang & Glen Peters & Zhu Liu & Yu Lei & Kebin He, "undated". "The socioeconomic drivers of China's primary PM2.5 emissions," Working Paper 184101, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Zhu Liu & Dabo Guan & Wei Wei & Steven J. Davis & Philippe Ciais & Jin Bai & Shushi Peng & Qiang Zhang & Klaus Hubacek & Gregg Marland & Robert J. Andres & Douglas Crawford-Brown & Jintai Lin & Hongya, "undated". "Reduced carbon emission estimates from fossil fuel combustion and cement production in China," Working Paper 317656, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jonas Karstensen & Glen Peters & Robbie Andrew, 2015. "Allocation of global temperature change to consumers," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 43-55, March.
- Zheng, Bo & Zhang, Qiang & Borken-Kleefeld, Jens & Huo, Hong & Guan, Dabo & Klimont, Zbigniew & Peters, Glen P. & He, Kebin, 2015. "How will greenhouse gas emissions from motor vehicles be constrained in China around 2030?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 230-240.
- Iñaki Arto & José M. Rueda-Cantuche & Glen P. Peters, 2014. "Comparing The Gtap-Mrio And Wiod Databases For Carbon Footprint Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 327-353, September.
- Moura, Maria Cecilia P. & Branco, David A. Castelo & Peters, Glen P. & Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2013. "How the choice of multi-gas equivalency metrics affects mitigation options: The case of CO2 capture in a Brazilian coal-fired power plant," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1357-1366.
- Manfred Lenzen & Roberto Schaeffer & Jonas Karstensen & Glen Peters, 2013. "Drivers of change in Brazil’s carbon dioxide emissions," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 815-824, December.
- Robbie M. Andrew & Glen P. Peters, 2013. "A Multi-Region Input-Output Table Based On The Global Trade Analysis Project Database (Gtap-Mrio)," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 99-121, March.
- John Barrett & Glen Peters & Thomas Wiedmann & Kate Scott & Manfred Lenzen & Katy Roelich & Corinne Le Quéré, 2013. "Consumption-based GHG emission accounting: a UK case study," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 451-470, July.
- Asuka Yamakawa & Glen P. Peters, 2011. "Structural Decomposition Analysis Of Greenhouse Gas Emissions In Norway 1990--2002," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 303-318, December.
- Glen Peters & Robbie Andrew & James Lennox, 2011. "Constructing An Environmentally-Extended Multi-Regional Input-Output Table Using The Gtap Database," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 131-152.
- Graham E. Sinden & Glen P. Peters & Jan Minx & Christopher L. Weber, 2011. "International flows of embodied CO 2 with an application to aluminium and the EU ETS," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 1226-1245, September.
- Robbie Andrew & Glen Peters & James Lennox, 2009. "Approximation And Regional Aggregation In Multi-Regional Input-Output Analysis For National Carbon Footprint Accounting," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 311-335.
- J. C. Minx & T. Wiedmann & R. Wood & G. P. Peters & M. Lenzen & A. Owen & K. Scott & J. Barrett & K. Hubacek & G. Baiocchi & A. Paul & E. Dawkins & J. Briggs & D. Guan & S. Suh & F. Ackerman, 2009. "Input-Output Analysis And Carbon Footprinting: An Overview Of Applications," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 187-216.
- Asuka Yamakawa & Glen Peters, 2009. "Using Time-Series To Measure Uncertainty In Environmental Input-Output Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 337-362.
- Weber, Christopher L. & Peters, Glen P., 2009. "Climate change policy and international trade: Policy considerations in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 432-440, February.
- Peters, Glen P., 2008. "From production-based to consumption-based national emission inventories," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 13-23, March.
- Weber, Christopher L. & Peters, Glen P. & Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus, 2008. "The contribution of Chinese exports to climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3572-3577, September.
- Glen Peters & Edgar Hertwich, 2006. "Structural analysis of international trade: Environmental impacts of Norway," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 155-181.
- Peters, Glen P. & Hertwich, Edgar G., 2006. "A comment on "Functions, commodities and environmental impacts in an ecological-economic model"," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-6, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Citations, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors, Discounted by Citation Age
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CNA: China (3) 2014-07-28 2015-02-28 2015-09-11
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (3) 2014-07-28 2015-02-28 2015-09-11
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (3) 2014-07-28 2015-02-28 2015-09-11
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2014-07-28
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2015-02-28
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2015-02-28
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2014-07-28
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Glen P Peters should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.