Structural Decomposition Analysis Of Greenhouse Gas Emissions In Norway 1990--2002
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim, 2007.
"Investigation on the Determinants of Turkish Export-Boom in 2000s,"
5493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Yavuz Selim Hacihasanoglu, 2007. "Investigation on the Determinants of Turkish Export-Boom in 2000s," Working Papers 2007/19, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Wulong Gu & Lori Whewell Rennison, 2005. "The effect of trade on productivity growth and the demand for skilled workers in Canada," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 279-296.
- Evren Erdogan Cosar, 2002. "Price and Income Elasticities of Turkish Export Demand : A Panel Data Application," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 2(2), pages 19-53.
- Sinha, Anushree & Khan, Haider, 2008. "Gender and Informal Sector Analysis in India: Economy Wide Approaches," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kamil Yilmaz, 2010. "Taking Stock: The Customs Union between Turkey and the EU Fifteen Years Later," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1023, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ozlem Onaran, 2009.
"Wage share, globalization and crisis: the case of the manufacturing industry in Korea, Mexico and Turkey,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 113-134.
- Özlem Onaran, 2007. "Wage Share, Globalization, and Crisis: The Case of the Manufacturing Industry in Korea, Mexico, and Turkey," Working Papers wp132, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Axel Schaffer, 2007. "Women's and Men's Contributions to Satisfying Consumers' Needs: A Combined Time Use and Input-Output Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 23-36.
- Baslevent, Cem & Onaran, Ozlem, 2004. "The Effect of Export-Oriented Growth on Female Labor Market Outcomes in Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1375-1393, August.
- Öner Günçavdi & Suat KüçükçifçI & Andrew McKay, 2003. "Adjustment, Stabilisation and the Analysis of the Employment Structure in Turkey: An Input- Output Approach," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, pages 315-331.
- Albert E. Steenge & Marija Bockarjova, 2007. "Thinking about Imbalances in Post-catastrophe Economies: An Input-Output based Proposition," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 205-223.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2013. "The role of consumption patterns, demand and technological factors on the recent evolution of CO2 emissions in a group of advanced economies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 1-13.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:734-746 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marques, Alexandra & Rodrigues, João & Lenzen, Manfred & Domingos, Tiago, 2012. "Income-based environmental responsibility," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 57-65.
- Tian, Xin & Chang, Miao & Lin, Chen & Tanikawa, Hiroki, 2014. "China’s carbon footprint: A regional perspective on the effect of transitions in consumption and production patterns," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 19-28.
- Yuan, Baolong & Ren, Shenggang & Chen, Xiaohong, 2015. "The effects of urbanization, consumption ratio and consumption structure on residential indirect CO2 emissions in China: A regional comparative analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 94-106.
- Michal Habrman, 2011. "Structural decomposition analysis of CO2 emissions in the Slovak economy," EAPG Working Paper Series 006, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Tian, Xin & Chang, Miao & Tanikawa, Hiroki & Shi, Feng & Imura, Hidefumi, 2013. "Structural decomposition analysis of the carbonization process in Beijing: A regional explanation of rapid increasing carbon dioxide emission in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 279-286.
- Yu, Yadong & Ren, Hongtao & Kharrazi, Ali & Ma, Tieju & Zhu, Bing, 2015. "Exploring socioeconomic drivers of environmental pressure on the city level: The case study of Chongqing in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 123-131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:23:y:2011:i:3:p:303-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .