Joint Research Centre Ispra, Italy
RePEc:edi:eejrcit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nardo, Michela & Loi, Massimo & Rosati, Rossana & Manca, Anna Rita, 2011. "The consumer empowerment index. A measure of skills, awareness and engagement of European consumers," MPRA Paper 30711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michela Nardo & Michaela Saisana & Andrea Saltelli & Stefano Tarantola & Anders Hoffman & Enrico Giovannini, 2005. "Handbook on Constructing Composite Indicators: Methodology and User Guide," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2005/3, OECD Publishing.
- Michela Nardo & Maite Cabeza-Gut?, "undated". "The Role Of Measurement Error In Rational Expectations Testing," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 451.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Poncela, Pilar & Nardo, Michela & Pericoli, Filippo M., 2019. "A Review of International Risk Sharing for Policy Analysis," East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 23(3), pages 227-260, September.
- Michela Nardo & Marco Petracco-Giudici & Minás Naltsidis, 2016. "Walking Down Wall Street With A Tablet: A Survey Of Stock Market Predictions Using The Web," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 356-369, April.
- Andrea Saltelli & Beatrice D’Hombres & Jochen Jesinghaus & Anna Manca & Massimiliano Mascherini & Michela Nardo & Michaela Saisana, 2011. "Indicators for European Union Policies. Business as Usual?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 197-207, June.
- Giuseppe Munda & Michela Nardo, 2009. "Noncompensatory/nonlinear composite indicators for ranking countries: a defensible setting," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(12), pages 1513-1523.
- A. Saltelli & G. Mundo & M. Nardo, 2006. "From Complexity to Multidimensionality. The Role of Composite Indicators for Advocacy of EU Reform," Review of Business and Economic Literature, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(3), pages 221-235.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michela Nardo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.