Report NEP-CSE-2020-02-10This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simplice A. Asongu & John Kuada, 2020. "Building Knowledge Economies in Africa: An Introduction," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/002, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Myeongwan Kim, 2019. "Does Import Competition Reduce Domestic Innovation? Evidence from the 'China Stock' and Firm-Level Data on Canadian Manufacturing," CSLS Research Reports 2019-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Alimudin, Arasy & Falani, Achmad Zakki, 2017. "Strategic Decision Making based on Information Systems for Improving the Competitiveness of Small and Medium Enterprises in the Trade Sector of tourism and Commerce City," OSF Preprints dw3gu, Center for Open Science.
- PREZIOSI Nadir & FAKO Peter & HRISTOV Hristo & JONKERS Koen & GOENAGA BELDARRAIN Xabier & ALVES DIAS Patricia & AMOROSO Sara & ANNONI Alessandro & ASENSIO BERMEJO Jose Miguel & BELLIA Mario & BLAGOEVA, 2019. "China: Challenges and Prospects from an Industrial and Innovation Powerhouse," JRC Working Papers JRC116516, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nida Kamil Ozbolat & Karel Herman Haegeman & Katerina Sereti, 2019. "European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs): Collaboration in a RIS3 Context," JRC Working Papers JRC116904, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gwendolen DeBoe, 2020. "Economic and environmental sustainability performance of environmental policies in agriculture," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 140, OECD Publishing.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2019. "Public Service Innovation Networks (PSINs): Collaborating for Innovation and Value Creation," Working Papers halshs-02445373, HAL.
- Elena Grinza & Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2020. "L’union fait la force? Evidence for wage discrimination in firms with high diversity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/301442, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marco Bettiol & Mauro Capestro & Valentina De Marchi & Eleonora Di Maria, 2020. "Industry 4.0 investments in manufacturing firms and internationalization," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0245, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Generalova, Svetlana (Генералова, Светлана), 2019. "Strategy for managing the competitive potential of small and medium-sized enterprises [Стратегия Управления Конкурентным Потенциалом Малых И Средних Предприятий]," Published Papers 101903, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Mario Coccia, 2020. "Effects of the institutional change based on democratization on origin and diffusion of technological innovation," Papers 2001.08432, arXiv.org.
- Myeongwan Kim, John Lester, 2019. "R&D Spillovers in Canadian Industry: Results from a New Micro Database," CSLS Research Reports 2019-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.