European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs): Collaboration in a RIS3 Context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitrios Pontikakis & Mathieu Doussineau & Nicholas Harrap & Mark Boden, 2018. "Mobilising European Structural and Investment Funds and Horizon 2020 in support of innovation in less developed regions," JRC Working Papers JRC112442, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jens Sorvik & Inger Midtkandal & Chiara Marzocchi & Elvira Uyarra, 2016. "How Outward Looking is Smart Specialisation? Results from a survey on inter-regional collaboration in Smart Specialisation Strategies (RIS3)," JRC Working Papers JRC100813, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mark Boden & Elisabetta Marinelli & Karel Haegeman & Patrice Dos Santos, 2015. "Bridging thinkers and doers: first policy lessons from the Entrepreneurial Discovery Process in Eastern Macedonia and Thrace," JRC Working Papers JRC96584, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Joan Crespo & David L. Rigby, 2017. "Smart Specialization policy in the EU: Relatedness, Knowledge Complexity and Regional Diversification," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1717, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2017.
- Ana Fernandez-Zubieta & Irene Ramos-Vielba, 2018. "Research & Innovation in Spain 2016," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201702, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 08 Jan 2020.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma, 2020. "Complementary Inter-Regional Linkages and Smart Specialization: an Empirical Study on European Regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2023, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2020.
More about this item
KeywordsSmart Specialisation; RIS3; EIT; KICs; Cohesion Policy; Territorial Development; Collaboration; Innovation; Research Excellence; Synergies; ESIF; Horizon 2020; Horizon Europe; Stairway to Excellence; S2E;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2020-02-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2020-02-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2020-02-10 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc116904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.