Report NEP-SBM-2022-11-28This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blind, Knut & Niebel, Crispin Miles & Rammer, Christian, 2022. "The impact of the EU General Data Protection Regulation on innovation in firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 22-047, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Silje Haus-Reve & Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andres Rodriguez-Pose, 2022. "DUI it yourself: Innovation and activities to promote learning by doing, using, and interacting within the firm," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2222, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2022.
- Runst, Petrik & Thomä, Jörg, 2023. "Personality and self-employment: A journey into the craft's way of doing business," ifh Working Papers 38/2023, Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).
- Kuusi, Tero & Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Helanummi-Cole, Heli & Koski, Heli & Kovalainen, Anne & Kässi, Otto & Poutanen, Seppo & Valmari, Nelli, 2022. "Reigniting Growth Through Innovation: Challenges and Answers," ETLA Brief 116, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hussingera, Katrin & Issahd, Wunnam, 2022. "Trade secret protection and R&D investment of family firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 22-039, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mohamed MANSOURI & Cheklekbire Malainine & Hayat Souti & Ikram Cadimi, 2022. "Dynamic capabilities, competitiveness and performance of small and medium-sized enterprises: a systematic literature review [Capacités dynamiques, compétitivité et performance des petites et moyenn," Post-Print hal-03794567, HAL.
- Daria Davydova & Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & Leandro Sanz & René M. Stulz, 2022. "The Unicorn Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 30604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Haas, Ralph & Sterk, Vincent & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2022. "Start-up types and macroeconomic performance in Europe," Bank of England working papers 986, Bank of England.
- Karmakar, Sudipto & Melolinna, Marko & Schnattinger, Philip, 2022. "What is productive investment? Insights from firm-level data for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 992, Bank of England.
- Bertschek, Irene & Block, Jörn & Kritikos, Alexander & Stiel, Caroline, 2022. "German financial state aid during COVID-19 pandemic: Higher impact among digitalized self-employed," ZEW Discussion Papers 22-045, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Cettolin, Elena & Cole, Kym & Dalton, Patricio, 2022. "Improving Workers’ Performance in Small Firms : A Randomized Experiment on Goal Setting in Ghana," Other publications TiSEM d0f494f0-87ed-4ef2-8472-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mahyar Adibi & Keun Lee, 2022. "Linking Innovation Systems, International Integration, and Investment Climate to Firm Productivity in Developing Countries:," Working Paper Series no151, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Adil Garohe & Rachid Zammar, 2022. "Analyse des variables d’impact sur le comportement entrepreneurial en période de crise covid 19," Post-Print hal-03798425, HAL.
- Pascal Le Masson, 2022. "Innovation," Post-Print hal-03805128, HAL.
- Qing Yao & Shaodong Ma & Jing Liang & Kim Christensen & Wanru Jing & Ruiqi Li, 2022. "Effects of syndication network on specialisation and performance of venture capital firms," Papers 2211.00873, arXiv.org.
- Florenta Teodoridis & Jino Lu & Jeffrey L. Furman, 2022. "Mapping the Knowledge Space: Exploiting Unassisted Machine Learning Tools," NBER Working Papers 30603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mattia Guerini & Lionel Nesta & Xavier Ragot & Stefano Shiavo, 2022. "The Zombification of the Economy? Assessing the Effectiveness of French Government Support During COVID-19 Lockdown," SciencePo Working papers Main hal-03794432, HAL.
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2022. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Doing Business in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 22/081, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Max Berre, 2022. "Which Factors Matter Most? Can Startup Valuation be Micro-Targeted?," Papers 2210.14518, arXiv.org.
- Rogers, Parker, 2022. "Regulating the Innovators: Approval Costs and Innovation in Medical Technologies," SocArXiv c8s3m, Center for Open Science.
- Lorusso, Vincenzo & Venturi, Piero & Seke, Lukovi & Teshome, Mahlet & Idinoba, Monica Ebele & Masheleni, Hambani & Buisman, Nienke & Hoegel, Jens, 2022. "The joint AU-EU Innovation Agenda: when Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) stand for Sustainable Tangible Impact," AfricArxiv yv9e2, Center for Open Science.
- Gavarda, Claire & Diethelm, Lukas, 2022. "Lessons from the EU effort sharing decision for supranational climate cooperation: A firm-level analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 22-042, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Wildmer Daniel Gregori & Maria Martinez Cillero & Michela Nardo, 2022. "The effects of cross-border acquisitions on firmsâ€™ productivity in the EU," Working Papers 2022.10, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Philipp Koch & Viktor Stojkoski & C'esar A. Hidalgo, 2022. "The Role of Immigrants, Emigrants, and Locals in the Historical Formation of European Knowledge Agglomerations," Papers 2210.15914, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2023.