The consumer empowerment index. A measure of skills, awareness and engagement of European consumers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:693-:d:96984 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herm Joosten & Josée M. M. Bloemer & Bas Hillebrand, 2016. "The Effects of Third-Party Arbitration: A Field Experiment," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 585-610, November.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:45:y:2017:i:19:p:354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Camelia I. Lungu & Cornelia Dascalu & Chirata Caraini & Erica C. Balea, 2014. "Econometric Approach of the Scenarios regarding the Impact of the Consumer’s Empowerment and Companies’ Responsibility for Environment Sustainability on the Electricity Market Performance," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 187-187, February.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer empowerment; composite indicators;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-14 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MKT-2011-05-14 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .