Report NEP-FMK-2020-10-12This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costola, Michele & Nofer, Michael & Hinz, Oliver & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2020. "Machine learning sentiment analysis, Covid-19 news and stock market reactions," SAFE Working Paper Series 288, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Schlag, Christian & Semenischev, Michael & Thimme, Julian, 2020. "Predictability and the cross-section of expected returns: A challenge for asset pricing models," SAFE Working Paper Series 289, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Ruipeng Liu & Rangan Gupta, 2020. "Investors' Uncertainty and Forecasting Stock Market Volatility," Working Papers 202090, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Fan Yang, 2020. "A Survey of Empirical Literature on Hedge Fund Performance," Working Papers IES 2020/31, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2020.
- Danny McGowan & Huyen Nguyen, 2020. "To securitize or to price credit risk?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2020-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ramelli, Stefano & Ossola, Elisa & Rancan, Michela, 2020. "Climate Sin Stocks: Stock Price Reactions to Global Climate Strikes," Working Papers 2020-03, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Nardo, Michela & Ossola, Elisa & Papanagiotou, Evangalia, 2020. "Financial integration in the EU28 equity markets: measures and drivers," Working Papers 2020-09, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Afees A. Salisu & Juncal Cunado & Kazeem Isah & Rangan Gupta, 2020. "Stock Markets and Exchange Rate Behaviour of the BRICS," Working Papers 202086, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.