|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Minden, Malaysia
Universiti Sains Malaysia
RePEc:edi:ecusmmy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Christine Siew-Pyng Chong & Suresh Narayanan, 2017. "The Size and Costs of Bribes in Malaysia: An Analysis Based on Convicted Bribe Givers," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 16(1), pages 66-84, Winter/Sp.
- Kean Siang Chng & Suresh Narayanan, 2017. "Culture and social identity in preserving cultural heritage: an experimental study," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(8), pages 1078-1091, August.
- Suresh Narayanan & Mehrshad Parvin Hosseini, 2014. "Drivers of Innovation in the Malaysian Services Sector: An Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 6(1), pages 95-118, April.
- Suresh Narayanan, 2014. "The Impact Of The Goods And Services Tax (Gst) In Malaysia: Lessons From Experiences Elsewhere (A Note)," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 59(02), pages 1-15.
- Suresh Narayanan & Balasingam Vicknasingam, 2010. "Responses to the Illicit Drug Problem: Insights from Supply and Demand Analysis," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(1), pages 88-99.
- Suresh Narayanan, 2000. "Property Rights and the Impact on Resource Allocation and Welfare: A Diagrammatic Exposition," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 33(1), pages 100-108.
- Narayanan, Suresh, 1989. "Forward-Shifting of the Corporate Tax in the Presence of Competing Imports: A Note," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(2), pages 320-326.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Suresh Narayanan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.