Francisco David Munoz
Department of Geography and Environmental Engineering Baltimore, Maryland (United States)
Johns Hopkins University
: (410) 516-7092
3400 North Charles Street, Ames Hall 313, Baltimore, Maryland 21218
RePEc:edi:dgjhuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Francisco Munoz & Enzo Sauma & Benjamin Hobbs, 2013. "Approximations in power transmission planning: implications for the cost and performance of renewable portfolio standards," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 305-338, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Francisco Munoz & Enzo Sauma & Benjamin Hobbs, 2013.
"Approximations in power transmission planning: implications for the cost and performance of renewable portfolio standards,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 305-338, June.
- Munoz, Francisco D. & Pumarino, Bruno J. & Salas, Ignacio A., 2017. "Aiming low and achieving it: A long-term analysis of a renewable policy in Chile," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 304-314.
- Orvika Rosnes, 2014. "Subsidies for renewable energy in inflexible power markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 318-343, December.
- Vera, Sonia & Sauma, Enzo, 2015. "Does a carbon tax make sense in countries with still a high potential for energy efficiency? Comparison between the reducing-emissions effects of carbon tax and energy efficiency measures in the Chile," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 478-488.
- Yanine, Franco Fernando & Caballero, Federico I. & Sauma, Enzo E. & Córdova, Felisa M., 2014. "Homeostatic control, smart metering and efficient energy supply and consumption criteria: A means to building more sustainable hybrid micro-generation systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 235-258.
- Bravo, Diego & Sauma, Enzo & Contreras, Javier & de la Torre, Sebastián & Aguado, José A. & Pozo, David, 2016. "Impact of network payment schemes on transmission expansion planning with variable renewable generation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 410-421.
- Munoz, F.D. & Hobbs, B.F. & Watson, J.-P., 2016. "New bounding and decomposition approaches for MILP investment problems: Multi-area transmission and generation planning under policy constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 888-898.
- Go, Roderick S. & Munoz, Francisco D. & Watson, Jean-Paul, 2016. "Assessing the economic value of co-optimized grid-scale energy storage investments in supporting high renewable portfolio standards," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 902-913.
- Caballero, F. & Sauma, E. & Yanine, F., 2013. "Business optimal design of a grid-connected hybrid PV (photovoltaic)-wind energy system without energy storage for an Easter Island's block," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 248-261.
- Francisco Munoz & Jean-Paul Watson, 2015. "A scalable solution framework for stochastic transmission and generation planning problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 491-518, October.
- Lamadrid, Alberto J. & Maneevitjit, Surin & Mount, Timothy D., 2016. "The economic value of transmission lines and the implications for planning models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-15.
- Yanine, Franco F. & Sauma, Enzo E., 2013. "Review of grid-tie micro-generation systems without energy storage: Towards a new approach to sustainable hybrid energy systems linked to energy efficiency," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 60-95.
- Munoz, F. D. & van der Weijde, A. H. & Hobbs, B. F. & Watson, J-P., 2016. "Does risk aversion affect transmission and generation planning? A Western North America case study," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1647, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Munoz, Francisco D. & van der Weijde, Adriaan Hendrik & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Watson, Jean-Paul, 2017. "Does risk aversion affect transmission and generation planning? A Western North America case study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 213-225.
- Kitzing, Lena, 2014. "Risk implications of renewable support instruments: Comparative analysis of feed-in tariffs and premiums using a mean–variance approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 495-505.
- Mai, Trieu & Mulcahy, David & Hand, M. Maureen & Baldwin, Samuel F., 2014. "Envisioning a renewable electricity future for the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 374-386.
- Pineda, Salvador & Morales, Juan M. & Boomsma, Trine K., 2016. "Impact of forecast errors on expansion planning of power systems with a renewables target," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 1113-1122.
- Wolf-Peter Schill & Jonas Egerer & Juan Rosellón, 2015.
"Testing regulatory regimes for power transmission expansion with fluctuating demand and wind generation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Schill, Wolf-Peter & Egerer, Jonas & Rosellón, Juan, 2015. "Testing Regulatory Regimes for Power Transmission Expansion with Fluctuating Demand and Wind Generation," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1-28.
- Pérez de Arce, Miguel & Sauma, Enzo & Contreras, Javier, 2016. "Renewable energy policy performance in reducing CO2 emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 272-280.
- Yanine, Franco Fernando & Caballero, Federico I. & Sauma, Enzo E. & Córdova, Felisa M., 2014. "Building sustainable energy systems: Homeostatic control of grid-connected microgrids, as a means to reconcile power supply and energy demand response management," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1168-1191.
- Valentin Bertsch & Wolf Fichtner, 2016. "A participatory multi-criteria approach for power generation and transmission planning," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 245(1), pages 177-207, October.
- Wagner, Johannes, 2016. "Grid Investment and Support Schemes for Renewable Electricity Generation," EWI Working Papers 2016-8, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 10 Aug 2017.
- Miguel Pérez de Arce and Enzo Sauma, 2016. "Comparison of Incentive Policies for Renewable Energy in an Oligopolistic Market with Price-Responsive Demand," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francisco David Munoz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.