Moez El Elj
|Last Name:||El Elj|
|LEGI, Ecole Polytechnique Tunisie, La Marsa|
Laboratoire d'Économie et de Gestion Industrielle (LEGI) Tunis, Tunisia
École Polytechnique de Tunisie
: 71 774 611, ext 282
+216 71 748 843
LEGI, B.P. 743 - 2078 La Marsa
RePEc:edi:leepttn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rym Ayadi & Luc De Wulf & Moez El Elj & Michael Gasiorek & Ahmed Ghoneim & Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Selen Guerin & Peter Holmes & Hammad Kassal & Maryla Maliszewska & Mahmut Tekce, 2009. "Economic Integration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region," CASE Network Reports 0089, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi & EL ELJ, Moez, 2009. "Vertical Integration and Patent Licensing in Upstream and Downstream Markets," MPRA Paper 22212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- El Elj, Moez, 2009. "R&D and Innovation Empirical Analysis for Tunisian Firms," MPRA Paper 18128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- EL ELJ, Moez, 2008.
"Régime de Tarification de l'Input dans un modèle avec Innovation de Produit en Amont et en Aval
[Input Pricing in a Model with Upstream and Downstream Product Innovation]," MPRA Paper 8237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moez El Elj, 2012. "Innovation in Tunisia: Empirical Analysis for Industrial Sector," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 183-197.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rym Ayadi & Luc De Wulf & Moez El Elj & Michael Gasiorek & Ahmed Ghoneim & Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Selen Guerin & Peter Holmes & Hammad Kassal & Maryla Maliszewska & Mahmut Tekce, 2009.
"Economic Integration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region,"
CASE Network Reports
0089, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Uri Dadush, 2015. "Economic integration in the time of turmoil," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1515, OCP Policy Center.
- Sekkat, Khalid, 2012. "Manufactured Exports and FDI in Southern Mediterranean Countries: Evolution, determinants and prospects," CEPS Papers 6849, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2012.
"Assessing the Trade Impact of the European Neighborhood Policy on EU-MED Free Trade Area,"
Working Paper Series
3112, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- P. Montalbano & S. Nenci, 2014. "Assessing the trade impact of the European Neighbourhood Policy on the EU-MED Free Trade Area," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(7), pages 730-740, March.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2012. "Assessing the Trade Impact of the European Neighborhood Policy on EU-MED Free Trade Area," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0147, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Marek Dabrowski & Luc DeWulf, 2013. "Economic Development, Trade and Investment in the Eastern and Southern Mediterranean Region," CASE Network Reports 0111, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Moez El Elj, 2012.
"Innovation in Tunisia: Empirical Analysis for Industrial Sector,"
Journal of Innovation Economics,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 183-197.
- André Dumas TSAMBOU & Nicolae BIBU, 2017. "A Comparative Analysis of the Determinants of Innovation Behaviour Between Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire and Senegal," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(3), pages 234-259, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (3) 2008-04-21 2010-01-23 2010-04-24
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (3) 2008-04-21 2010-01-23 2010-04-24
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2008-04-21 2010-04-24
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2010-01-23 2010-04-24
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (2) 2008-04-21 2010-04-24
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2010-01-23
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2010-01-23
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2008-04-21
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2008-04-21
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2010-01-23
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2010-01-23
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Moez El Elj should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.