Report NEP-IPR-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Runkel, 2008. "Revenue Sharing, Competitive Balance and the Contest Success Function," FEMM Working Papers 08012, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Carlos J. Serrano, 2008. "The Dynamics of the Transfer and Renewal of Patents," NBER Working Papers 13938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "Patent Protection, Market Uncertainty, and R&D Investment," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-056 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "A Portrait of the Innovative Firm as a Small Patenting Entrepreneur," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 127, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Yves Breitmoser & Jonathan H. W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2008. "Understanding Perpetual R&D Races," Working Papers 08-22, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- EL ELJ, Moez, 2008.
"Régime de Tarification de l'Input dans un modèle avec Innovation de Produit en Amont et en Aval
[Input Pricing in a Model with Upstream and Downstream Product Innovation]," MPRA Paper 8237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasir, Rosniwati & Ponnusamy, Vanitha & Lee, Kaw May, 2007. "Copyright Protection In The Digital Era: A Malaysian Perspective," MPRA Paper 8253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Petra Zloczysti, 2008. "Technology Portfolio and Market Value," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 780, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Neeraj Parnami, Neeraj Parnami, 2008. "Commercialization of Intellectual Property (IP) for Small and Medium Enterprisers (SMEs) in India," MPRA Paper 8232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simona Cantono & Gerald Silverberg, 2008. "A percolation model of eco-innovation diffusion: the relationship between diffusion, learning economies and subsidies," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Todorut, Amalia Venera, 2008. "Innovation,Flexibility, Change-Premises of Organizational Development," MPRA Paper 7968, University Library of Munich, Germany.