Report NEP-COM-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 3189, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jerzy Mycielski & Yohanes Riyanto & Filip Wuyts, 1998. "Product Differentiation and the Equilibrium Structure of the Manufacturer-Retailer Relationship," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9815, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- EL ELJ, Moez, 2008.
"Régime de Tarification de l'Input dans un modèle avec Innovation de Produit en Amont et en Aval
[Input Pricing in a Model with Upstream and Downstream Product Innovation]," MPRA Paper 8237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2008. "Price Skewness and Competition in Multi-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 504, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Zhijun, 2008. "Cartel Organization and Antitrust Enforcement," Working Papers 08-21, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- João Vareda, 2007. "Access Regulation under Asymmetric Information about Demand," Working Papers 30, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- João Vareda, 2007. "Unbundling and Incumbent Investment in Quality Upgrades and Cost Reduction," Working Papers 31, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- João Vareda & Steffen Hoernig, 2007. "The race for telecoms infrastructure investment with bypass: Can access regulation achieve the first best?," Working Papers 29, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Roberto Cellini & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Competition and quality in regulated markets: a differential-game approach," Discussion Papers 08/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- M. van Leuvensteijn & C. Kok SÃ¸rensen & J.A. Bikker & A.A.R.J.M. van Rixtel, 2008. "Impact of bank competition on the interest rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Papers 08-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Carretta, Alessandro & Farina, Vincenzo & Schwizer, Paola, 2007. "M&A and post merger integration in banking industry: the missing link of corporate culture," MPRA Paper 8300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hilde Vandenbussche & Jozef Konings, 1998. "Globalization and the effects of national versus international competition on the labour market. Theory and evidence from Belgian firm level data," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9821, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2008. "Efficiency Enhancing Taxation in Two-sided Markets," Discussion Papers 2008/1, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Jordi Guillen & Ramon Franquesa, 2008. "Price transmission and market power analysis in the Spanish seafood market chain," Working Papers in Economics 190, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Yunus Aksoy & Hanno Lustig, 1998. "Circular Aspects of Exchange Rates and Market Structure," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9806, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Tommy Clausen, 2008. "Firm heterogeneity within industries: How important is “industry” to innovation?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080410, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- William Roy & Yves Croissant, 2008. "Improving urban transport performances by tendering lots: an econometric estimation of natural monopoly frontiers," Post-Print halshs-00122887, HAL.
- Sugawara, Shinya & Yasuhiro Omori, 2008. "Bayesian Estimation of Entry Games with Application to Japanese Airline Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-556, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.