Report NEP-COM-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Ledvina & Ronnie Sircar, 2010. "Dynamic Bertrand Oligopoly," Papers 1004.1726, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2010.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi & EL ELJ, Moez, 2009. "Vertical Integration and Patent Licensing in Upstream and Downstream Markets," MPRA Paper 22212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hector Perez-Saiz, 2010. "Building New Plants or Entering by Acquisition? Estimation of an Entry Model for the U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers 10-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Rafael Moner & José J. Sempere & Pedro Cantos & Oscar Álvarez, 2010. "Competition and horizontal integration in maritime freight transport," Working Papers 2010-13, FEDEA.
- Baranov, Igor N., 2010. "Competition in health care," Working Papers 103, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Mohd, Irfan, 2010. "The Role of Executives in Hostile Takeover Attempts," MPRA Paper 22123, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2010.