Report NEP-ARA-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oya Pinar Ardic & Burcay Erus & Gurcan Soydan, 2010. "An Evaluation of Indirect Taxes in Turkey," Working Papers 2010/01, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Sule Akkoyunlu, 2010. "Are Turkish migrants altruistic? Evidence from the macro data," KOF Working papers 10-246, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2010. "A Brief Review & Introduction to Practiced Islamic Banking & Finance," MPRA Paper 19458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loayza,Norman V. & Odawara,Rei, 2010. "Infrastructure and economic growth in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5177, The World Bank.
- Elisa Cavatorta, 2010. "Unobserved common factors in military expenditure interactions across MENA countries," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1001, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2010. "Monetary Policy & Monetary Regime in an Interest Free Economy: An Alternate Approach In Monetary Economics amidst Great Recession," MPRA Paper 20029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- El Elj, Moez, 2009. "R&D and Innovation Empirical Analysis for Tunisian Firms," MPRA Paper 18128, University Library of Munich, Germany.