Report NEP-MKT-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nasir, Rosniwati & Ponnusamy, Vanitha & Wazeer, Mohd Wazni, 2007. "An Exploratory Study on the Level of Trust towards Online Retailers among Consumers in the United Kingdom and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 8252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katherine L. Milkman & John L. Beshears, 2007. "Mental Accounting and Small Windfalls: Evidence from an Online Grocer," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-024, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2008.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-04-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sascha Füllbrunn, 2008. "Information Revelation in an Online Auction with Common Values," FEMM Working Papers 08010, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2008. "Price Skewness and Competition in Multi-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 504, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jerzy Mycielski & Yohanes Riyanto & Filip Wuyts, 1998. "Product Differentiation and the Equilibrium Structure of the Manufacturer-Retailer Relationship," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9815, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- EL ELJ, Moez, 2008.
"Régime de Tarification de l'Input dans un modèle avec Innovation de Produit en Amont et en Aval
[Input Pricing in a Model with Upstream and Downstream Product Innovation]," MPRA Paper 8237, University Library of Munich, Germany.