Report NEP-MIC-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- EL ELJ, Moez, 2008.
"Régime de Tarification de l'Input dans un modèle avec Innovation de Produit en Amont et en Aval
[Input Pricing in a Model with Upstream and Downstream Product Innovation]," MPRA Paper 8237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 3189, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- João Vareda, 2007. "Unbundling and Incumbent Investment in Quality Upgrades and Cost Reduction," Working Papers 31, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- João Vareda, 2007. "Access Regulation under Asymmetric Information about Demand," Working Papers 30, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2008. "Price Skewness and Competition in Multi-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 504, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Yves Breitmoser & Jonathan H. W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2008. "Understanding Perpetual R&D Races," Working Papers 08-22, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- João Vareda & Steffen Hoernig, 2007. "The race for telecoms infrastructure investment with bypass: Can access regulation achieve the first best?," Working Papers 29, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2008. "Efficiency Enhancing Taxation in Two-sided Markets," Discussion Papers 2008/1, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Roberto Cellini & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Competition and quality in regulated markets: a differential-game approach," Discussion Papers 08/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jerzy Mycielski & Yohanes Riyanto & Filip Wuyts, 1998. "Product Differentiation and the Equilibrium Structure of the Manufacturer-Retailer Relationship," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9815, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Tommy Clausen, 2008. "Firm heterogeneity within industries: How important is “industry” to innovation?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080410, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Saso Polanec, 2008. "From innovation to exporting or vice versa? Causal link between innovation activity and exporting in Slovenian microdata," LICOS Discussion Papers 20408, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hilde Vandenbussche & Jozef Konings, 1998. "Globalization and the effects of national versus international competition on the labour market. Theory and evidence from Belgian firm level data," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9821, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "A Portrait of the Innovative Firm as a Small Patenting Entrepreneur," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 127, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Leopoldo Yanes, 2008. "R&D, Market Structure and Trade: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 361, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Todorut, Amalia Venera, 2008. "Innovation,Flexibility, Change-Premises of Organizational Development," MPRA Paper 7968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "Patent Protection, Market Uncertainty, and R&D Investment," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-056 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200835 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Runkel, 2008. "Revenue Sharing, Competitive Balance and the Contest Success Function," FEMM Working Papers 08012, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Yunus Aksoy & Hanno Lustig, 1998. "Circular Aspects of Exchange Rates and Market Structure," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9806, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Jerzy Mycielski & Yohanes Riyanto, 1998. "On the Interaction between Taste and Distance and Its Implications on the Vertical Distribution Arrangement," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9814, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Simona Cantono & Gerald Silverberg, 2008. "A percolation model of eco-innovation diffusion: the relationship between diffusion, learning economies and subsidies," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2008. "Minimum Wages and Welfare in a Hotelling Duopsony," IZA Discussion Papers 3434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).