|Terminal Degree:||1998 Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät; Universität zu Köln (from RePEc Genealogy)|
European Central BankFrankfurt am Main, Germany
RePEc:edi:emieude (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mohr, Matthias & Maurin, Laurent & Guérin, Pierre, 2011.
"Trend-cycle decomposition of output and euro area inflation forecasts: a real-time approach based on model combination,"
Working Paper Series
1384, European Central Bank.
- Guérin, Pierre & Maurin, Laurent & Mohr, Matthias, 2015. "Trend-Cycle Decomposition Of Output And Euro Area Inflation Forecasts: A Real-Time Approach Based On Model Combination," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 363-393, March.
- Sandra Gomes & P. Jacquinot & M. Mohr & M. Pisani, 2011.
"Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment,"
w201113, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sandra Gomes & Pascal Jacquinot & Matthias Mohr & Massimiliano Pisani, 2013. "Structural Reforms and Macroeconomic Performance in the Euro Area Countries: A Model-Based Assessment," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 23-44, February.
- Mohr, Matthias & Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano & Gomes, Sandra, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Working Paper Series 1323, European Central Bank.
- Sandra Gomes & Pascal Jacquinot & Matthias Mohr & Massimiliano Pisani, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 830, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Matthias Mohr, 2005. "A Trend-Cycle(-Season) Filter," Econometrics 0508004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Mohr, 2005. "A Trend-Cycle(-Season) Filter: Prgoramme Code for Eviews, Excel, and MatLab," Econometrics 0508005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouthevillain, C. & Van Den Dool, G. & Langenus, G. & Mohr, M. & Momigliano, S. & Tujula, M. & De Cos, P.H. & Cour-Thimann, Philippine, 2001.
"Cyclically Adjusted Budget Balances: an Alternative Approach,"
77, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Bouthevillain, Carine & Cour-Thimann, Philippine & van de Dool, Gerrit & Hernández de Cos, Pablo & Langenus, Geert & Mohr, Matthias & Momigliano, Sandro & Tujula, Mika, 2001. "Cyclically adjusted budget balances: an alternative approach," Working Paper Series 77, European Central Bank.
- Mohr, Matthias & Hausken, Kjell, 1996. "Conflict, interest and strategy: A risk limit approach to conflict," MPIfG Discussion Paper 96/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Scharpf, Fritz W. & Mohr, Matthias, 1994. "Efficient self-coordination in policy networks: A simulation study," MPIfG Discussion Paper 94/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Coenen, Günter & Mohr, Matthias & Straub, Roland, 2008.
"Fiscal consolidation in the euro area: Long-run benefits and short-run costs,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 912-932, September.
- Mohr, Matthias & Straub, Roland & Coenen, Günter, 2008. "Fiscal consolidation in the euro area: long-run benefits and short-run costs," Working Paper Series 902, European Central Bank.
- Kjell Hausken & Matthias Mohr, 2001. "The value of a player in n-person games," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(3), pages 465-483.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (6) 2005-08-13 2005-08-13 2011-04-23 2011-05-14 2011-10-15 2011-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (5) 2005-08-13 2005-08-13 2011-04-23 2011-05-14 2011-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (4) 2011-04-23 2011-05-14 2011-10-15 2011-11-21
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (4) 2011-04-23 2011-05-14 2011-10-15 2011-11-21
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (3) 2011-04-23 2011-05-14 2011-11-21
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (3) 2011-04-23 2011-05-14 2011-11-21
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (2) 2005-08-13 2011-10-15
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (2) 2005-08-13 2005-08-13
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2011-05-14
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2011-10-15
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2011-10-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Matthias Mohr should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.