A Trend-Cycle(-Season) Filter: Prgoramme Code for Eviews, Excel, and MatLab
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Sutherland, Alan, 2007.
"Computing second-order-accurate solutions for rational expectation models using linear solution methods,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 515-530, February.
- Giovanni Lombardo & Alan Sutherland, 2005. " Computing Second-Order-Accurate Solutions for Rational Expectation Models Using Linear Solution Methods," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0504, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2009.
"Monetary Policy Analysis with Potentially Misspecified Models,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1415-1450, September.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2005. "Monetary policy analysis with potentially misspecified models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2007. "Monetary Policy Analysis with Potentially Misspecified Models," NBER Working Papers 13099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2008. "Monetary policy analysis with potentially misspecified models," Staff Reports 321, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2005. "Monetary policy analysis with potentially misspecified models," Working Papers 06-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Del Negro, Marco & Schorfheide, Frank, 2005. "Monetary policy analysis with potentially misspecified models," Working Paper Series 475, European Central Bank.
- Gruener Hans Peter & Hayo Bernd & Hefeker Carsten, 2009.
"Unions, Wage Setting and Monetary Policy Uncertainty,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, October.
- Grüner, Hans Peter & Hayo, Bernd & Hefeker, Carsten, 2005. "Unions, wage setting and monetary policy uncertainty," Working Paper Series 490, European Central Bank.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2005. "Communication and decision-making by central bank committees: different strategies, same effectiveness?," Working Paper Series 488, European Central Bank.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & De Grauwe, Paul, 2005.
"Endogeneities of optimum currency areas: what brings countries sharing a single currency closer together?,"
Working Paper Series
468, European Central Bank.
- Paul de Grauwe & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "Endogeneities of Optimum Currency Areas: What brings Countries Sharing a Single Currency Closer together?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 29, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano & Banerjee, Anindya & Masten, Igor, 2005. "Forecasting macroeconomic variables for the new member states of the European Union," Working Paper Series 482, European Central Bank.
- Timothy Cogley & Thomas J. Sargent, 2005.
"The conquest of US inflation: Learning and robustness to model uncertainty,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(2), pages 528-563, April.
- Sargent, Thomas J. & Cogley, Timothy, 2005. "The conquest of U.S. inflation: learning and robustness to model uncertainty," Working Paper Series 478, European Central Bank.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2007. "Communication by Central Bank Committee Members: Different Strategies, Same Effectiveness?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(2-3), pages 509-541, March.
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2005. "What drives productivity growth in the new EU member states? The case of Poland," Working Paper Series 486, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic cycles; time series; filtering; trend-cycle decomposition; seasonality;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2005-08-13 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ETS-2005-08-13 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-MAC-2005-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0508005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.