Report NEP-CMP-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra Gomes & Pascal Jacquinot & Matthias Mohr & Massimiliano Pisani, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 830, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Masaru Ichihashi & Shinji Kaneko, 2011. "Impact Analysis of Changes in The Price of Water Resources in China and Beijing," IDEC DP2 Series 1-5, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Flint Brayton, 2011. "Two practical algorithms for solving rational expectations models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Li, Jinjing & Sologon, Denisa Maria, 2011. "A Continuous Labour Supply Model in Microsimulation: A Life-Cycle Modelling Approach with Heterogeneity and Uncertainty Extension," IZA Discussion Papers 6098, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Toshihiro Ihori, Ryuta Ray Kato, Masumi Kawade, Shun-ichiro Bessho, 2011. "The Reform Of The Public Health Insurance And Economic Growth Of Japan," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 392, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2011. "Computing Tournament Solutions using Relation Algebra and REL VIEW," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639942, HAL.
- Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph, 2011. "Computation of LQ Approximations to Optimal Policy Problems in Different Information Settings under Zero Lower Bound Constraints," Dynare Working Papers 10, CEPREMAP.
- Dollevoet, T.A.B. & Huisman, D., 2011. "Fast Heuristics for Delay Management with Passenger Rerouting," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-35, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Oliver Baumann & Nils Stieglitz, 2011. "Motivating Organizational Search," DRUID Working Papers 11-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Sheri Markose & Amadeo Alentorn & Stephen Millard & Jing Yang, 2011. "Designing large value payment systems: An agent-based approach," Economics Discussion Papers 700, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Zhuo Jin & George Yin & Chao Zhu, 2011. "Numerical Solutions of Optimal Risk Control and Dividend Optimization Policies under A Generalized Singular Control Formulation," Papers 1111.2584, arXiv.org.
- Argimiro Arratia & Alejandra Caba\~na, 2011. "Tracing the temporal evolution of clusters in a financial stock market," Papers 1111.3127, arXiv.org.