Report NEP-OPM-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kappler, Marcus & Reisen, Helmut & Schularick, Moritz & Turkisch, Edouard, 2011. "The macroeconomic effects of large exchange rate appreciations," Discussion Papers 2011/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Hubrich, Kirstin & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Beck, Günter W., 2011. "On the importance of sectoral and regional shocks for price-setting," Working Paper Series 1334, European Central Bank.
- Taya Dumrongrittikul, 2011. "Real Exchange Rate Movements in Developed and Developing Economies: an Interpretation of the Balassa-Samuelson's Framework," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- BODART, Vincent & CANDELON, Bertrand & CARPANTIER, Jean - FranÃ§ois, 2011. "Real exchanges rates in commodity producing countries : A reappraisal," CORE Discussion Papers 2011006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Oviedo, P. Marcelo & Singh, Rajesh, 2008. "International Business Cycles with Mutliple Input Investment Technologies," Staff General Research Papers 32800, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:21148 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rpp:wpaper:1106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra Gomes & P. Jacquinot & M. Mohr & M. Pisani, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Working Papers w201113, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Antu Panini Murshid & Ashoka Mody, 2011. "Growth From International Capital Flows; The Role of Volatility Regimes," IMF Working Papers 11/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Pritha Mitra, 2011. "Capital Flows to EU New Member States; Does Sector Destination Matter?," IMF Working Papers 11/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juha Tervala, 2011. "International Welfare Effects of Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 66, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Jana Brandt & Jürgen Meckl & Ivan Savin, 2011. "Factor-Biased Technical Change and Specialization Patterns," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201118, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).