Report NEP-DGE-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marchiori, Luca & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2011. "Demography, Capital Flows and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Tramontana, Fabio, 2011. "Endogenous lifetime, accidental bequests and economic growth," MPRA Paper 34647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2011. "The Macroeconomics of TANSTAAFL," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-482, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dixon, Huw David & Bihan, Hervé Le, 2011. "Generalized Taylor and Generalized Calvo price and wage-setting: micro evidence with macro implications," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/25, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- James Costain & Anton Nakov, 2011. "Distributional dynamics under smoothly state-dependent pricing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stefan Avdjiev, 2011. "News driven business cycles and data on asset prices in estimated DSGE models," BIS Working Papers 358, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cuong Le Van & Cagri Saglam & Selman Erol, 2011. "Existence, Optimality and Dynamics of Equilibria with Endogenous Time Preference," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639731, HAL.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2011. "The Extension of Social Security Coverage in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2011-06, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Mitra , Kaushik & Evans , George W. & Honkapohja , Seppo, 2011. "Policy change and learning in the RBC model," Research Discussion Papers 22/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Olivier Lharidon & Franck Malherbet, 2011. "Multi-Levels Bargaining and Efficiency in Search Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201124, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2011. "Concave Consumption Function and Precautionary Wealth Accumulation," Working papers 2011-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2011. "Marriage with Labor Supply," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639313, HAL.
- Poudel, Diwakar & Sandal, Leif K. & Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Steinshamn, Stein I., 2011. "Fisheries Management under Irreversible Investment: Does Stochasticity Matter?," Discussion Papers 2011/20, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Sandra Gomes & Pascal Jacquinot & Matthias Mohr & Massimiliano Pisani, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 830, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Anton Nakov & Carlos Thomas, 2011. "Optimal monetary policy with state-dependent pricing," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1130, Banco de Espa�a.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Guido Lorenzoni, 2011. "Credit Crises, Precautionary Savings, and the Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Papers 17583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.