Report NEP-FOR-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Alquist & Lutz Kilian & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2011. "Forecasting the Price of Oil," Staff Working Papers 11-15, Bank of Canada.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2011. "Forecast Evaluation in Call Centers: Combined Forecasts, Flexible Loss Functions and Economic Criteria," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1109, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Guérin, Pierre & Maurin, Laurent & Mohr, Matthias, 2011. "Trend-cycle decomposition of output and euro area inflation forecasts: a real-time approach based on model combination," Working Paper Series 1384, European Central Bank.
- Paulo Júlio & Pedro M. Esperança & João C. Fonseca, 2011. "Evaluating the forecast quality of GDP components," GEE Papers 0041 Classification-C52, , Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Oct 2011.
- Christiane Baumeister & Lutz Kilian, 2011. "Real-Time Forecasts of the Real Price of Oil," Staff Working Papers 11-16, Bank of Canada.
- Rianne Legerstee & Philip Hans Franses & Richard Paap, 2011. "Do Experts incorporate Statistical Model Forecasts and should they?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-141/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Murphy Choy & Michelle L. F. Cheong, 2011. "Identification of Demand through Statistical Distribution Modeling for Improved Demand Forecasting," Papers 1110.0062, arXiv.org.
- Amiri, Arshia & Ventelou, Bruno, 2011. "Forecasting the role of public expenditure in economic growth Using DEA-neural network approach," MPRA Paper 33955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Kascha & Carsten Trenkler, 2011. "Cointegrated VARMA models and forecasting US interest rates," ECON - Working Papers 033, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tobias Adrian & Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2011. "CoVaR," NBER Working Papers 17454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore