|+44 (0)114 215 7184|
Management School Sheffield, United Kingdom
University of Sheffield
+44 114 222 3346
+44 114 222 3348
9 Mappin Street, Sheffield, S1 4DT
RePEc:edi:mssheuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Sabur Mollah & Omar Al Farooque & Asma Mobarek & Philip Molyneux, 2018. "Bank Corporate Governance and Future Earnings Predictability," Working Papers 2018-09, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Omneya Abdelsalam & Marwa Elnahass & Sabur Mollah, 2018. "Religiosity and Bank Asset Securitization," Working Papers 2018-13, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Abu Chowdhury & Sabur Mollah & Mir A. Zaman, 2018. "What Motivates CEO and CFO Trading – Contrarian Beliefs or Superior Information?," Working Papers 2018-10, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Omneya Abdelsalam & Sabur Mollah & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2018. "Political connection and bank in(efficiency)," Working Papers 2018-11, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Omneya Abdelsalam & Marwa Elnahass & Sabur Mollah, 2018. "Asset Securitization and Bank risk: Do Religiosity or Ownership Structure Matter?," Working Papers 2018-17, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Omneya Abdelsalam & Marwa Elnahass & Sabur Mollah, 2018. "Asset Securitization and Risk: Does Bank Type Matter?," Working Papers 2018-15, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Sabur Mollah & Michael Skully & Eva Liljeblom, 2018. "Strong Boards and Risk-taking in Islamic Banks," Working Papers 2018-08, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Christos Alexakis & Khamis Al-Yahyaee & Emmanuel Mamatzakis & Asma Mobarek & Sabur Mollah & Vasileios Pappas, 2018. "Does Corporate Governance add value to Islamic banks? A quantitative analysis of cost efficiency and financial stability," Working Paper series 18-40, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mollah, Sabur & Zafirov, Goran & Quoreshi, AMM Shahiduzzaman, 2014. "Financial Market Contagion during the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2014/05, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Chowdhury, Abu & Mollah, Sabur & Al Farooque, Omar, 2018. "Insider-trading, discretionary accruals and information asymmetry," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 341-363.
- Srivastav, Abhishek & Keasey, Kevin & Mollah, Sabur & Vallascas, Francesco, 2017. "CEO turnover in large banks: Does tail risk matter?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 37-55.
- Sabur Mollah & M. Kabir Hassan & Omar Farooque & Asma Mobarek, 2017. "The governance, risk-taking, and performance of Islamic banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 195-219, April.
- Vallascas, Francesco & Mollah, Sabur & Keasey, Kevin, 2017. "Does the impact of board independence on large bank risks change after the global financial crisis?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 149-166.
- Mobarek, Asma & Muradoglu, Gulnur & Mollah, Sabur & Hou, Ai Jun, 2016. "Determinants of time varying co-movements among international stock markets during crisis and non-crisis periods," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-11.
- Mollah, Sabur & Liljeblom, Eva, 2016. "Governance and bank characteristics in the credit and sovereign debt crises – the impact of CEO power11We are grateful to the Editor, Prof. Iftekhar Hasan and three anonymous referees for valuable com," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 59-73.
- Mollah, Sabur & Quoreshi, A.M.M. Shahiduzzaman & Zafirov, Goran, 2016. "Equity market contagion during global financial and Eurozone crises: Evidence from a dynamic correlation analysis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 151-167.
- Eva Liljeblom & Sabur Mollah & Patrik Rotter, 2015. "Do dividends signal future earnings in the Nordic stock markets?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 493-511, April.
- Mollah, Sabur & Zaman, Mahbub, 2015. "Shari’ah supervision, corporate governance and performance: Conventional vs. Islamic banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 418-435.
- Mobarek, Asma & Mollah, Sabur & Keasey, Kevin, 2014. "A cross-country analysis of herd behavior in Europe," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 107-127.
- A.K.M. Waresul Karim & Tony van Zijl & Sabur Mollah, 2013. "Impact of board ownership, CEO-Chair duality and foreign equity participation on auditor quality choice of IPO companies: Evidence from an emerging market," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(2), pages 148-169, May.
- Sabur Mollah & Omar Al Farooque & Wares Karim, 2012. "Ownership structure, corporate governance and firm performance: Evidence from an African emerging market," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(4), pages 301-319, September.
- Sabur Mollah, 2011. "Do emerging market firms follow different dividend policies?: Empirical investigation on the pre- and post-reform dividend policy and behaviour of Dhaka Stock Exchange listed firms," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 118-135, June.
- Sabur Mollah & Asma Mobarek, 2009. "Market volatility across countries – evidence from international markets," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(4), pages 257-274, October.
- Sabur A. Mollah, 2009. "Testing Partial Adjustment Dividend Behavioral Models In Emerging Markets: Evidence From Pre And Post Market Reforms In Bangladesh," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14.
- Asma Mobarek & A. Sabur Mollah & Rafiqul Bhuyan, 2008. "Market Efficiency in Emerging Stock Market," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 7(1), pages 17-41, January.
- Sabur Mollah, 2007. "Price Reaction To Dividend Initiations And Omissions In Emerging Market: Evidence From Pre And Post Market Crisis In Bangladesh," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 1(2), pages 51-68.
- A. Sabur Mollah, 2007. "Testing Weak-Form Market Efficiency In Emerging Market: Evidence From Botswana Stock Exchange," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(06), pages 1077-1094.
- Asma Mobarek & A. Sabur Mollah, 2005. "The General Determinants of Share Returns: An Empirical Investigation on the Dhaka Stock Exchange," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(04), pages 593-612.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (5) 2018-03-12 2018-03-12 2018-03-12 2018-03-12 2018-12-10. Author is listed
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (4) 2018-03-12 2018-03-12 2018-03-19 2018-12-10
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (3) 2018-03-12 2018-03-12 2018-03-19
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (2) 2018-03-12 2018-03-12
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2018-03-19
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2018-03-19
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2018-03-19
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2014-04-11
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2014-04-11
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2018-03-12
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2018-03-19
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sabur Mollah should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.