Report NEP-ISF-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-ISF, a report on new working papers in the area of Islamic Finance. Halimatun Aris issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christos Alexakis & Khamis Al-Yahyaee & Emmanuel Mamatzakis & Asma Mobarek & Sabur Mollah & Vasileios Pappas, 2018. "Does Corporate Governance add value to Islamic banks? A quantitative analysis of cost efficiency and financial stability," Working Paper series 18-40, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Yildirim, Ramazan & Masih, Mansur, 2018. "Investigating International Portfolio Diversification Opportunities for the Asian Islamic Stock Market Investors," MPRA Paper 90281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yildirim, Ramazan & Ilhan, Bilal, 2018. "Shari'ah Screening Methodology- New Shari'ah Compliant Approach," MPRA Paper 90277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2018. "Some higher education issues in Muslim countries with Islamic economics as an illustrative case," MPRA Paper 90151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2018. "Recent finance advances in information technology for inclusive development: a systematic review," AFEA Working Papers 18/034, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Chris Pyke, 2018. "The Comparative Economics of ICT, Environmental Degradation and Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," AFEA Working Papers 18/031, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).