Report NEP-ACC-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omneya Abdelsalam & Marwa Elnahass & Sabur Mollah, 2018. "Asset Securitization and Bank risk: Do Religiosity or Ownership Structure Matter?," Working Papers 2018-17, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Omneya Abdelsalam & Marwa Elnahass & Sabur Mollah, 2018. "Asset Securitization and Risk: Does Bank Type Matter?," Working Papers 2018-15, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Abel, Joshua & Fuster, Andreas, 2018. "How do mortgage refinances affect debt, default, and spending? Evidence from HARP," Staff Reports 841, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Christoph Görtz & Plutarchos Sakellaris & John D. Tsoukalas, 2017. "Financing Lumpy Adjustment," Working Papers 2017_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Brian Sykes & Amanda Geller, 2017. "Mass Incarceration and the Underground Economy in America," Working Papers wp17-03-ff, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..