María Pilar Martínez-García
|First Name:||María Pilar|
- Cabo, Francisco & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Martínez-García, María Pilar, 2016. "A Note On The Stability Of Fully Endogenous Growth With Increasing Returns And Exhaustible Resources," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 819-831, April.
- Cabo, Francisco & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Martínez-García, María Pilar, 2016. "Unbounded growth in the Neoclassical growth model with non-constant discounting," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 93-104.
- Cabo, Francisco & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Martínez-García, María Pilar, 2015. "Non-constant discounting and Ak-type growth models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 54-58.
- Francisco Cabo & Guiomar Martín-Herrán & María Pilar Martín-Herrán, 2014. "Can sustained growth be attained through trading exhaustible resources for foreign research?," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 267-298, March.
- F. Cabo & G. Martín-Herrán & M. Martínez-García, 2014. "Property rights for natural resources and sustainable growth in a two-country trade model," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(1), pages 99-123, April.
- Francisco Cabo & Guiomar Martín-Herrán & María Pilar Martínez-García, 2008. "Technological Leadership And Sustainable Growth In A Bilateral Trade Model," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 73-100.
- Martinez-Garcia, Maria Pilar, 2003.
"The general instability of balanced paths in endogenous growth models: the role of transversality conditions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 599-618, February.
RePEc:wsi:igtrxx:v:10:y:2008:i:01:p:73-100 is not listed on IDEAS
Most cited item
- Martinez-Garcia, Maria Pilar, 2003. "The general instability of balanced paths in endogenous growth models: the role of transversality conditions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 599-618, February.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- MarÃa Pilar MartÃnez-GarcÃa & Jose Rodolfo Morales, 2016. "Resource effects in the Core-Periphery model," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 201607, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Jul 2016.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, María Pilar Martínez-García should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.