|Avenue F. D. Roosevelt 50|
- Alessandro De Chiara & Luca Livio & Jorge Ponce, 2016. "Flexible and Mandatory Banking Supervision," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-09, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alessandro De Chiara & Luca Livio, 2015. "The Threat of Corruption and the Optimal Supervisory Task," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alessandro De Chiara & Luca Livio, 2012. "Truthful Reporting, Moral Hazard and Purely Soft Information," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2012-09-09 2015-12-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2012-09-09 2015-12-08. Author is listed
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2015-12-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2016-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2012-09-09. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luca Livio should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.