Daniel J. Lee
Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management Houston, Texas (United States)
P.O. Box 1892, Houston, Texas 77251-1892
RePEc:edi:gsricus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Daniel J. Lee, 2016. "Racial bias and the validity of the Implicit Association Test," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shachar Kariv & Daniel Lee & John List & Michael Price, 2016. "The Richness of Giving: Charity Selection and Charitable Gifts in a Large Field Experiment," Artefactual Field Experiments 00559, The Field Experiments Website.
- James Alm & Michele Bernasconi & Susan Laury & Daniel J. Lee & Sally Wallace, 2016.
"Culture, Compliance, and Confidentiality: Taxpayer Behavior in the United States and Italy,"
2016:36, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alm, James & Bernasconi, Michele & Laury, Susan & Lee, Daniel J. & Wallace, Sally, 2017. "Culture, compliance, and confidentiality: Taxpayer behavior in the United States and Italy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 176-196.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (3) 2016-06-25 2016-10-09 2017-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2016-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2017-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-LTV: Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty (1) 2016-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2017-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2017-06-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel J. Lee should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.