Report NEP-IUE-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Alm & Michele Bernasconi & Susan Laury & Daniel J. Lee & Sally Wallace, 2016. "Culture, Compliance, and Confidentiality: Taxpayer Behavior in the United States and Italy," Working Papers 2016:36, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Valeria Pellegrini & Alessandra Sanelli & Enrico Tosti, 2016. "What do external statistics tell us about undeclared assets held abroad and tax evasion?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 367, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Agglomeration economies in the formal and informal sectors : a Bayesian spatial approach," IDE Discussion Papers 666, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Daniel Baksa & Mihnea Constantinescu & Zsuzsa Munkacsi, 2016. "Aging, Informality and Public Policies in a Small Open Economy," Bank of Lithuania Discussion Paper Series 2, Bank of Lithuania.
- Marcelo Nicolas Claure Ramirez & Alejandra Leyton & Christian Valencia & Karenth Vanessa Sanchez Bohrquez & Jorge Davalos, 2017. "Evidence of the Impacts of Minimum Wage on Labor Market Outcomes: The Case of Bolivia," Working Papers PMMA 2017-10, PEP-PMMA.
- Andes Chivangue & Carlos Barros, 2017. "Poverty and Informal Trade," CEsA Working Papers 151, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Jorge Davalos & Monica Puoma Lambon-Quayefio & Samuel B. Manu, 2017. "An empirical assessment of the union facilitation effect in the Ghanaian labor market Author-Name: Nkechi S. Owoo," Working Papers PMMA 2017-08, PEP-PMMA.