Report NEP-LTV-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nora Lustig, 2016. "Fiscal Policy, Inequality and the Poor in the Developing World," Working Papers 1612, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2017.
- Rolf Aaberge & Anthony B Atkinson & Jørgen Modalsli, 2016. "On the measurement of long-run income inequality. Empirical evidence from Norway, 1875-2013," Discussion Papers 847, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2016. "Inequality Aversion and Marginal Income Taxation," Working Papers in Economics 673, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Yang, Xiuna, 2016. "Earnings among Nine Ethnic Minorities and the Han Majority in China's Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 10230, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Félix, Sónia & Portugal, Pedro, 2016. "Labor Market Imperfections and the Firm's Wage Setting Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 10241, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hoxby, Caroline M. & Avery, Christopher, 2015. "The Missing "One-Offs": The Hidden Supply of High-Achieving, Low Income Students," Research Papers 3323, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Shachar Kariv & Daniel Lee & John List & Michael Price, 2016. "The Richness of Giving: Charity Selection and Charitable Gifts in a Large Field Experiment," Artefactual Field Experiments 00559, The Field Experiments Website.
- Christopher J. Flinn & Ahu Gemici & Steven Laufer, 2016. "Search, Matching and Training," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-075, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).