Anne M. Lavack
|5025 201 Street Langley, BC V3A 7S9 Canada|
School of Business and Economics Kamloops, Canada
Thompson Rivers University
RePEc:edi:sbtruca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Cohen, J.E. & Planinac, L. & Lavack, A. & Robinson, D. & O'Connor, S. & DiNardo, J., 2011. "Changes in retail tobacco promotions in a cohort of stores before, during, and after a tobacco product display ban," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 101(10), pages 1879-1881.
- Lisa Watson & Anne M. Lavack & Christina Rudin-Brown & Peter Burns & James H. Mintz, 2010. "Message Content in Canadian Automotive Advertising: A Role for Regulation?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 36(s1), pages 49-68, April.
- Cohen, J.E. & Planinac, L.C. & O'Connor, S.C. & Lavack, A.M. & Robinson, D.J. & Thompson, F.E., 2008. "Keeping the point-of-sale environment at the forefront," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 98(1), pages 5-6.
- Magdalena Cismaru & Anne M. Lavack, 2007. "Tobacco Warning Labels and the Protection Motivation Model: Implications for Canadian Tobacco Control Policy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 33(4), pages 477-486, December.
- Magdalena Cismaru & Anne Lavack, 2006. "Marketing communications and protection motivation theory: Examining consumer decision-making," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 3(2), pages 9-24, December.
- Kim, Chung K. & Lavack, Anne M. & Smith, Margo, 2001. "Consumer evaluation of vertical brand extensions and core brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 211-222, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Magdalena Cismaru & Anne Lavack, 2006.
"Marketing communications and protection motivation theory: Examining consumer decision-making,"
International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 3(2), pages 9-24, December.
- Hoa Dang & Elton Li & Ian Nuberg & Johan Bruwer, 2014. "Farmers’ assessments of private adaptive measures to climate change and influential factors: a study in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 71(1), pages 385-401, March.
- Keith Richards, 2016. "College Men and Women and Their Intent to Receive Genital Human Papillomavirus Vaccine," SAGE Open, , vol. 6(1), pages 21582440166, February.
- Kim, Chung K. & Lavack, Anne M. & Smith, Margo, 2001.
"Consumer evaluation of vertical brand extensions and core brands,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 211-222, June.
- Martínez Salinas, Eva & Pina Pérez, José Miguel, 2009. "Modeling the brand extensions' influence on brand image," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 50-60, January.
- Liwu Hsu & Susan Fournier & Shuba Srinivasan, 2016. "Brand architecture strategy and firm value: how leveraging, separating, and distancing the corporate brand affects risk and returns," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 261-280, March.
- Vishal V. Agrawal & Atalay Atasu & Koert van Ittersum, 2015. "Remanufacturing, Third-Party Competition, and Consumers' Perceived Value of New Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(1), pages 60-72, January.
- Eric Tafani & Géraldine Michel & Emmanuelle Rosa, 2009. "Vertical Product Line Extension Strategies: An Evaluation of Brand Halo Effect according to Range Level," Post-Print hal-02051232, HAL.
- Pontes, Nicolas & Palmeira, Mauricio & Jevons, Colin, 2017. "Brand expertise and perceived consistency reversals on vertical line extensions: The moderating role of extension direction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 209-218.
- Shin, Hyunju & Eastman, Jacqueline K. & Mothersbaugh, David, 2017. "The effect of a limited-edition offer following brand dilution on consumer attitudes toward a luxury brand," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-70.
- Kunter Gunasti & Hans Baumgartner, 2016. "The Asymmetric Effects of Positive Or Negative Experiences with an Extension on Low- or High-Equity Parent Brands: A Microtheoretical Notion," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 3(3), pages 126-143, December.
- Sarangi, Subrat & Chakraborty, Abhishek & Triantis, Konstantinos P., 2021. "Multimarket competition effects on product line decisions – A multi-objective decision model in fast moving consumer goods industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 388-398.
- Goedertier, Frank & Dawar, Niraj & Geuens, Maggie & Weijters, Bert, 2015. "Brand typicality and distant novel extension acceptance: How risk-reduction counters low category fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 157-165.
- Mark ANDERSON & Peter MARTINS DA SILVA, 2015. "Evaluations of Co-Brands: A Two-Country Comparison," Expert Journal of Marketing, Sprint Investify, vol. 3(2), pages 51-61.
- Durdana Ozretic-Dosen & Marta Brlic & Tanja Komarac, 2018. "Strategic Brand Management In Emerging Markets: Consumer Perceptions Of Brand Extensions," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 9(1).
- Lei, Jing & de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin, 2008. "Consumer Responses to Vertical Service Line Extensions," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 268-280.
- Guoyin Jiang & Feicheng Ma & Youtian Wang, 2012. "A review on the evolution of user acceptance behaviour in collaborative e-commerce," International Journal of Electronic Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 62-78.
- Liliya Lozanova, 2016. "To Extend or Not to Extend: Advantages and Disadvantages of Brand Extension Strategy," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 4, pages 500-514, December.
- Géraldine Michel & Billy Salha, 2005. "L'extension de gamme verticale : Clarification du concept," Post-Print hal-02051192, HAL.
- Elif Akagun Ergin & Nilay Sahin, 2015. "Consumers? Attitudes Towards Brand Extensions: An Analysis On Food And Textile Industries In Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003145, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yasir Ali Soomro & Muzzaffar Ali Issani & Shahzad Nasim, 2016. "Consumer Perceived Brand Concept & Close Brand Extension: A Multi-Mediation Model Analysis," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 12(1), pages 347-359.
- Dall'Olmo Riley, Francesca & Pina, José M. & Bravo, Rafael, 2013. "Downscale extensions: Consumer evaluation and feedback effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 196-206.
- Youngseon Kim & Nikki Wingate, 2017. "Narrow, powerful, and public: the influence of brand breadth in the luxury market," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(5), pages 453-466, October.
- Chang Fang & Zhuangzhuang You & Yudou Yang & Duomei Chen & Samar Mukhopadhyay, 2020. "Is third-party remanufacturing necessarily harmful to the original equipment manufacturer?," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 291(1), pages 317-338, August.
- Santos, Glauber Eduardo de Oliveira & Giraldi, Janaina de Moura Engracia, 2017. "Reciprocal effect of tourist destinations on the strength of national tourism brands," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 443-450.
- Chmielewski, Danielle A., 2010. "A conceptual exploration of the strategic factors driving new brand entry decisions and their success," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 66-73.
- Hilary Wason & Nathalie Charlton, 2015. "How positioning strategies affect co-branding outcomes," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1092192-109, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anne M. Lavack should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.