(50%) Nationalekonomiska Institutionen Lund, Sweden
: +46 +46 222 0000
+46 +46 2224613
P.O. Box 7082, S-222 07 LUND
RePEc:edi:delunse (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Knut Wicksells centrum för finansvetenskap Lund, Sweden
: +46 46-222 32 61
+46 46-222 34 06
+46 46-222 32 61
RePEc:edi:kwcluse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Asgharian, Hossein & Krygier, Dominika & Vilhelmsson, Anders, 2019. "Systemic Risk and Centrality Revisited: The Role of Interactions," Working Papers 2019:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Byström, Hans & Krygier, Dominika, 2018. "What Drives Bitcoin Volatility?," Working Papers 2018:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2019-03-11. Author is listed
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2018-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2019-03-11. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2018-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2019-03-11. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dominika Krygier should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.