Report NEP-BAN-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Durand, 2019. "On the impact of capital and liquidity ratios on financial stability," EconomiX Working Papers 2019-4, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Chernykh, Lucy & Davydov, Denis & Sihvonen, Jukka, 2019. "Financial stability and public confidence in banks," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Josef Schroth, 2019. "Macroprudential policy with capital buffers," BIS Working Papers 771, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Grover, Naina, 2019. "Estimation of liquidity created by banks in India," MPRA Paper 92563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poeschl, Johannes & Zhang, Xue, 2018. "Bank Capital Regulation and Endogenous Shadow Banking Crises," MPRA Paper 92529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe GODLEWSKI & Laurent WEILL, 2019. "Are Loans Cheaper when Tomorrow seems Further ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2019-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Kauko, Karlo & Tölö, Eero, 2019. "On the long-run calibration of the credit-to-GDP gap as a banking crisis predictor," Research Discussion Papers 6/2019, Bank of Finland.
- Dokko, Jane K. & Keys, Benjamin J. & Relihan, Lindsay E., 2019. "Affordability, Financial Innovation, and the Start of the Housing Boom," Working Paper Series WP-2019-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Krygier, Dominika & Vilhelmsson, Anders, 2019. "Systemic Risk and Centrality Revisited: The Role of Interactions," Working Papers 2019:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Meehl, April, 2019. "Complexity in large U.S. banks," Staff Reports 880, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.