Report NEP-ICT-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier López González & Janos Ferencz, 2018. "Digital Trade and Market Openness," OECD Trade Policy Papers 217, OECD Publishing.
- Florian Hackelberg & Matthias Kirsten, 2018. "The future of valuation An integrated academic and practical view on the impact of digitalisation on real estate valuation," ERES eres2018_56, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Tim Dixon & Martin Sexton & Jorn Van De Wetering, 2018. "Failing to engage? Big data, smart cities and the built environment sector: an analysis of international case studies," ERES eres2018_332, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ouaida, Fadila & El Hajjar, Samer, 2018. "Assessing e-commerce productivity for French micro firms using propensity score matching," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-66, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hera Antoniades & Dulani Halvitigala & Chris Eves, 2018. "CoWorking Space v. The Traditional Office Space: Challenges and Opportunities in Sydney," ERES eres2018_294, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Philip Oreopoulos & Richard W. Patterson & Uros Petronijevic & Nolan G. Pope, 2018. "When Studying and Nudging Don’t Go as Planned: Unsuccessful Attempts to Help Traditional and Online College Students," NBER Working Papers 25036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Byström, Hans & Krygier, Dominika, 2018. "What Drives Bitcoin Volatility?," Working Papers 2018:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Lexie Reynolds Walsh & Tingsen Xian & David Levinson, 2018. "Walking and Talking: The Effect of Smartphone Use and Group Conversation on Pedestrian Speed," Working Papers 169, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Diewert, Erwin & Marandola, Tina, 2018. "Scanner Data, Elementary Price Indexes and the Chain Drift Problem," Microeconomics.ca working papers tina_marandola-2018-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 10 Oct 2018.
- Terry Gregory & Anna Salomons & Ulrich Zierahn, 2018. "Racing With or Against the Machine? Evidence from Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 7247, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Ershov, 2018. "Competing with Superstars in the Mobile App Market," Working Papers 18-02, NET Institute.
- Eliza Starr & Chris Starr & Elaine Worzala, 2018. "The Impact of Software Development Business Processes on Office Space Demand and Design," ERES eres2018_155, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Nguyen Thi Thu Phuong & Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2018. "The role of Social Networks on Household Business Performance in Vietnam: A qualitative assessment," Working Papers DT/2018/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).