Report NEP-RMG-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mehmet Balcilar & Riza Demirer & Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2019. "The Risk Exposures of Safe Havens to Global and Regional Stock Market Shocks: A Novel Approach," Working Papers 201915, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Álvaro & Ayala, Astrid, 2019. "Score-driven time series models with dynamic shape : an application to the Standard & Poor's 500 index," UC3M Working papers. Economics 28133, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Xavier Milhaud & Christophe Dutang, 2018. "Lapse tables for lapse risk management in insurance: a competing risk approach," Post-Print hal-01985256, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Republic of Armenia; Detailed Assessment of Observance of the Basel Core Principles for Effective Banking Supervision," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Krygier, Dominika & Vilhelmsson, Anders, 2019. "Systemic Risk and Centrality Revisited: The Role of Interactions," Working Papers 2019:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Australia; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Technical Note-Stress Testing the Banking Sector and Systemic Risk Analysis," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Emmanouil Platanakis & Athanasios Sakkas & Charles Sutcliffe, 2017. "Should Portfolio Model Inputs Be Estimated Using One or Two Economic Regimes?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2017-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Sariev, Eduard & Germano, Guido, 2018. "An innovative feature selection method for support vector machines and its test on the estimation of the credit risk of default," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100211, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yu Feng, 2019. "Non-Parametric Robust Model Risk Measurement with Path-Dependent Loss Functions," Papers 1903.00590, arXiv.org.
- Ludovic Gouden`ege & Andrea Molent & Antonino Zanette, 2019. "Gaussian Process Regression for Pricing Variable Annuities with Stochastic Volatility and Interest Rate," Papers 1903.00369, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta & Konstantinos Gkillas, 2019. "Gold-Oil Dependence Dynamics and the Role of Geopolitical Risks: Evidence from a Markov-Switching Time-Varying Copula Model," Working Papers 201918, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chloe Lacombe & Aitor Muguruza & Henry Stone, 2019. "Asymptotics for volatility derivatives in multi-factor rough volatility models," Papers 1903.02833, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2019.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Mohamed Ali Hajji & Youssef El-Khatib, 2019. "Exact Solution for the Portfolio Diversification Problem Based on Maximizing the Risk Adjusted Return," Papers 1903.01082, arXiv.org.
- Lööf, Hans & Stephan, Andreas, 2019. "The Impact of ESG on Stocks’ Downside Risk and Risk Adjusted Return," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 477, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- de Oliveira Souza, Thiago, 2019. "A critique of momentum anomalies," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 5/2019, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Arthur Attema & Olivier L’haridon & Gijs van de Kuilen, 2019. "Measuring Multivariate Risk Preferences in the Health Domain," Post-Print halshs-01970236, HAL.
- Avaro, Maylis & Bignon, Vincent, 2019. "At Your Service! Liquidity Provision and Risk Management in 19th Century France," CEPR Discussion Papers 13556, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.