|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2022 Department of Economics; University of Birmingham (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Business School Huddersfield, United Kingdom
University of Huddersfield
RePEc:edi:ebhuduk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Said Kaawach & Oskar Kowalewski & Oleksandr Talavera, 2023. "Automatic vs Manual Investing: Role of Past Performance," Discussion Papers 23-04, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Hany Abdel-Latif & Hala Abou-Ali & Yasmine Abdelfatah & Nada Rostom & Amal Abdelfatah & Said Kaawach, 2021. "Stolen Dreams or Collateral Damage: Climate and Economic Growth in Time of Covid-19," Working Papers 1523, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Dec 2021.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2023-01-16. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2023-05-29. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2023-05-29. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2023-01-16. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2023-05-29. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Said Kaawach should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.