Schweizerische Koordinationsstelle für Bildungsforschung (Swiss Coordination Center for Research in Education)http://www.skbf-csre.ch
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Stefanie Hof, 2014. "Does Private Tutoring Work? The Effectiveness of Private Tutoring: A Nonparametric Bounds Analysis," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0096, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Thomas Bolli & Stefanie Hof, 2014. "The Impact of Apprenticeship Training on Personality Traits: An Instrumental Variable Approach," KOF Working papers 14-350, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hof, Stefanie & Strupler Leiser, Mirjam & Wolter, Stefan C., 2011. "Career Changers in Teaching Jobs: A Case Study Based on the Swiss Vocational Education System," IZA Discussion Papers 5806, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefanie Hof & Mirjam Strupler & Stefan C. Wolter, 2011. "Quereinsteiger in den Lehrberuf am Beispiel der schweizerischen Berufsbildung," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0059, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Stefanie Hof, 2014.
"Does Private Tutoring Work? The Effectiveness of Private Tutoring: A Nonparametric Bounds Analysis,"
Economics of Education Working Paper Series
0096, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Zhang, Yu & Liu, Junyan, 2016. "The effectiveness of private tutoring in China with a focus on class-size," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 35-42.
- John Jerrim & Luis Alejandro Lopez-Agudo & Oscar D. Marcenaro-Gutierrez & Nikki Shure, 2017. "What Happens When Econometrics and Psychometrics Collide? An Example Using PISA Data," DoQSS Working Papers 17-04, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EDU: Education (2) 2011-07-13 2014-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2014-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2011-03-19. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2011-07-13. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2011-07-13. Author is listed
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2014-02-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stefanie Hof should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.