Report NEP-EDU-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camargo, Braz & Camelo, Rafael & Firpo, Sergio & Ponczek, Vladimir, 2014. "Information, Market Incentives, and Student Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7941, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bernardi, Martino & Bratti, Massimiliano & De Simone, Gianfranco, 2014. ""I wish I knew ..." - Misperceived Ability, School Track Counseling Services and Performances in Upper Secondary Education," IZA Discussion Papers 7940, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maria Kuecken & Josselin Thuilliez & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2014. "Does malaria control impact education? A study of the Global Fund in Africa," Working Papers halshs-00924112, HAL.
- Roel van Elk & Suzanne Kok, 2014. "The impact of a comprehensive school reform policy for failing schools on educational achievement; Results of the first four years," CPB Discussion Paper 264, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/179 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kirdar, Murat G. & Dayioglu-Tayfur, Meltem & Koc, Ismet, 2014. "Does Longer Compulsory Education Equalize Schooling by Gender and Rural/Urban Residence?," IZA Discussion Papers 7939, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sushmita Nalini Das, 2014. "Do "Child-Friendly" Practices affect Learning? Evidence from Rural India," DoQSS Working Papers 14-03, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Thomas Bolli & Stefanie Hof, 2014. "The Impact of Apprenticeship Training on Personality Traits: An Instrumental Variable Approach," KOF Working papers 14-350, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Flavio Cireno & Joana Silva & Rafael Proença, 2013. "Conditionalities, School Performance and Progression of Bolsa Família Programme Recipients," One Pager 241, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Jorge M. Agüero & Muhammad Farhan Majid, 2014. "War and the Destruction of Human Capital," HiCN Working Papers 163, Households in Conflict Network.
- Luis Claudio Kubota, 2014. "Discriminação Contra os Estudantes Obesos e os muito Magros nas Escolas Brasileiras," Discussion Papers 1928, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Andrea Guariso & Marijke Verpoorten, 2015. "Armed conflict and schooling in Rwanda: Digging deeper," HiCN Working Papers 166, Households in Conflict Network.