School of Commerce Tokyo, Japan
RePEc:edi:scmeijp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- TACHIBANAKI Toshiaki & OKAMOTO Akira & KAWADE Masumi & HATANO Toshiya & MIYAZATO Naomi & SHIMA Toshihiko & ISHIHARA Akifumi, 2006. "The Optimal Funding Method for the Social Security System (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 06057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- TACHIBANAKI Toshiaki & OKAMOTO Akira & KAWADE Masumi & HATANO Toshiya & MIYAZATO Naomi, 2006. "Opinion Survey and Econometric Analysis of the Benefit of Public Spending and the National Burden (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 06058, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Toshiya Hatano, 2010. "Crowding - in Effect of Public Investment on Private Investment," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(1), pages 105-120, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Wikipedia mentions(Only mentions on Wikipedia that link back to a page on a RePEc service)
- Author Profile
- 畑農鋭矢 in Wikipedia (Japanese)
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Toshiya Hatano, 2010.
"Crowding - in Effect of Public Investment on Private Investment,"
Public Policy Review,
Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(1), pages 105-120, February.
- Tomomi Miyazaki, 2016. "Interactions between Regional Public and Private Investment: Evidence from Japanese Prefectures," Discussion Papers 1608, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2014.
"On the Relationship between Public and Private Investment in the Euro Area,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8002, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dreger & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 2014. "On the Relationship between Public and Private Investment in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1365, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2014. "On the relationship between public and private investment in the euro area," Discussion Papers 344, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- HÃ¼seyin Åžen & AyÅŸe Kaya, 2014. "Crowding-Out or Crowding-In? Analyzing the Effects of Government Spending on Private Investment in Turkey," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(6), pages 617-630, December.
- Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2016. "Does public investment stimulate private investment? Evidence for the euro area," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 154-158.
- Tomomi Miyazaki, 2018. "Interactions between regional public and private investment: evidence from Japanese prefectures," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 60(1), pages 195-211, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- 畑農鋭矢 in Wikipedia (Japanese)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Toshiya Hatano should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.